Pakistan's Hidden Shame

Singh bling

On 16/04/2018 at 10:05 PM, Singh bling said:

The Rural Jatt Sikhs are tall, rest like us are average or below average.

For food Its better you you read Robert Mc carrison work which he did in undivided India on diets

https://nitawriter.wordpress.com/2008/01/15/a-good-natural-diet/

He choose Hunza , Pathan and Sikh Diet as best.He actually did experiment on rats too.The above link has few information though not all

Thanks. 

So, the best results among the different Indian population, were shown with this diet:

• Chapattis (flat bread) made from wholemeal wheat flour, lightly smeared with fresh butter
  • Sprouted pulse
  • Fresh RAW carrots and fresh raw cabbage
  • Unboiled (raw) whole milk
  • A small ration of meat with bones once a week only.
  • A lot of water, both for drinking and washing.

(1) Sprouted Pulses

I wonder how much Sprouted Pulses are used in India today?

In Pakistan, I have seen any one using the sprouted pulses any more. May be in the villages people do it. But in the cities 99% of younger generation don't know what sprouting is. 

Is there anyone here who regularly used the sprouted food? Are there any health benefits in eating them raw? 

(2) Raw carrots and Raw cabbage 

I think Indian sub-continent people use raw carrot and raw cabbage as Salads (especially after the LUNCH, along with raw onions, tomatoes, cocumbers). Indeed very healthy. 

(3) Unboiled (raw) whole milk

This is new to me that our forefathers in India used the unboiled raw milk, as I never saw this practice in the Pakistani cities (may be in the villages).

Nevertheless, this practice is still present in the western countries and people are drinking raw milk and they swear raw milk to be extremely healthy as compared to the boiled milk. 

(4) Wheat vs Rice

According to this research, Wheat eating tribes were more healthier and bigger in height than the rice eating folks. 

Seems to be true as not only Bihar, south India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka are eating rice, but also chinese, japaneses are also eating rice and they are short in stature. 

(5) Little bit of meat

Understandable. This gives more variety to the food. 

Edited by Alam_dar