Sanga - u loser!

fineleg

he did not make a scene....the decision was a shocker and he was disappointed. your reasoning for sachin being respected is pure drivel.
he made enough of a scene to get fined :hysterical: and what would you know about tendulkar and how he is viewed down here ? yet another indian player behaving badly. suppose i better add it to the list. Team offences since 1997 India - 43 + 1 Pakistan - 39 South Africa - 27 Australia - 25 England - 21 Sri Lanka - 18 Zimbabwe - 15 New Zealand - 14 West Indies - 13
he made enough of a scene to get fined :hysterical: and what would you know about tendulkar and how he is viewed down here ? yet another indian player behaving badly. suppose i better add it to the list. Team offences since 1997 India - 43 + 1 Pakistan - 39 South Africa - 27 Australia - 25 England - 21 Sri Lanka - 18 Zimbabwe - 15 New Zealand - 14 West Indies - 13
I dont think Symonds was pleased either when he had a big inside edge and was given out LBW .. I think he also stood for more than few seconds but I dont remember any fines :finger: PS: I think its right to fine Sharma but the referees need to be MORE consistent :hatsoff:

oh awesome i love playing this game where i give an example of one thing, then you even it up with an example of aussie bad behaviour. my turn ! my turn ! how about.. when yuvraj was given out and he stood his ground and had a sook at the MCG..

Sharma's sanction comes after teammate Yuvraj Singh escaped a fine from a similar charge for remaining at the crease when adjudged caught behind by English umpire Mark Benson in the Boxing Day Test at the MCG. ICC chief Malcolm Speed later said match referee Mike Procter was wrong in letting Yuvraj off because he testified he was in shock.
YOUR TURN ! YOUR TURN ! :finger:
oh awesome i love playing this game where i give an example of one thing, then you even it up with an example of aussie bad behaviour. my turn ! my turn ! how about.. when yuvraj was given out and he stood his ground and had a sook at the MCG.. YOUR TURN ! YOUR TURN ! :finger:
how about .. how about when Lee showed the umpire the big screen to prove he made the wrong decesion ... reality is that all players do it and I am not against punishing them. There are 2 reasons I mentioned the symo incident 1. To prove that the umpires need to be conistent 2. To see your reaction
how about .. how about when Lee showed the umpire the big screen to prove he made the wrong decesion ... reality is that all players do it and I am not against punishing them. There are 2 reasons I mentioned the symo incident 1. To prove that the umpires need to be conistent 2. To see your reaction
well ill be.. a level headed indian supporter. never thought id see the day. of course every team has occurances of this. i hate going tit for tat with bad umpiring decisions/fines for dissent.. its a stupid way of arguing or even discussing a situation, and ultimately ends up going around and around in circles. it proves nothing. you win some decisions, you lose some.. at the end of the day all you ask for is consistency.