BossBhai's Message

talksport

In Short, For the last decade Bossbhai is fighting a crusade against the umpiring bias against India. His fights against the several Australian posters on various message boards are legendary. After being fed up wih lack of support and evidence (?) to prove his point He has been developing a software to analyse every umpiring decision with his friend(s) .......beta tested it in South Africa and England and waiting for the right moment to release... and the Sydney Test happened.... NDTV seems it news worthy... Not sure if Bossbhai has already sold the software
#thanks for the info but how is the s/w different from me getting a piece of paper and having 2 columns and write good decision |bad decision and give points
Guest HariSampath

I havent yet seen this video, but I was under the impression that BB is in a rehab recovering from ICF addiction.....hope I get to know if its any good, 'cos I need to go :-)

Yes. That's him.
Nice work! Is their any proof to show that it is Bheembhai. If it is really him I'm glad he is doing such good stuff. It is funny when you hide under a nickname with unknown identity and claim that a particular thing is running under your feet. And to notarize it with another unknown nick is even more funny!