BossBhai's Message

talksport

Take It Easy, Head Coach. Everybody is Real here,otherwise there is no place for you to post Are you up for a Project..... Audio /Visuals : Cricketics, Rajeev Database Design : bossbhai User Interface Design team: Varun, adit Class Design & Protocols: Varun Algorithms/Logic: Dhondy, Shwetabh Analysis and Weightage Calculations: Salil , mariris_mania,Predator Program Manager: bumper Just from the top of my head , you got a Team for a successful project or You can have Ravi :D

Take It Easy, Head Coach. Everybody is Real here,otherwise there is no place for you to post Are you up for a Project..... Audio /Visuals : Cricketics, Rajeev Database Design : bossbhai User Interface Design team: Varun, adit Class Design & Protocols: Varun Algorithms/Logic: Dhondy, Shwetabh Analysis and Weightage Calculations: Salil , mariris_mania,Predator Program Manager: bumper Just from the top of my head , you got a Team for a successful project or You can have Ravi :D
I was only adding to the fun TS nothing serious! Project offer looks good. Lets do a kick-off! By the by does the female avatar mean that you are also a female. Just asking out of curiosity or for more fun:-)
I was only adding to the fun TS nothing serious! Project offer looks good. Lets do a kick-off! By the by does the female avatar mean that you are also a female. Just asking out of curiosity or for more fun:-)
Cool, We should have Open Source Cricket project ! My avatar is the only feminine side of me :D Mithali Raj is the captain of Indian Womens Cricket Team and a Stylish Batswoman from Hyderabad
Guest HariSampath
dont tell me you know that guy :nervous:
hey BB, how will tell you my trade secrets, but I KNOW you are not that guy and I know that guy Sandeep is different ;-) *hint*....one could have expected BB to talk a bit more "on air" about the statistical possibilities of Bucknor giving Sachin out deliberately, and Sachin probably would have scored 200 in each game etc....you get the drift Lol