Pleasantly surprised I am: Denmark PM in Indi and no boruhaha

Guest dada_rocks

I remember this, it was such a long time ago. Which fool would protest months after a controversy erupted and died down ? Besides, whats the Danish PM gotto do with ? It was some Danish Magazine that did it, not him. Another desperate attempt by DR to have go at the "Islamist Brigade" , as he calls them.

A muslim fool, maybe ? The crusades ended centuries ago, yet they still treat non-muslims as kafirs
Dude, have you interacted with Muslims in day to day life at all ? Dont you have any muslim friends ? Just because some fanatical idiots blow themselves and some tall buildings up, doesnt mean all the followers of the that faith are some sort of jerks.

Dude, have you interacted with Muslims in day to day life at all ? Dont you have any muslim friends ? Just because some fanatical idiots blow themselves and some tall buildings up, doesnt mean all the followers of the that faith are some sort of jerks.
Yes, i do. ...and no, that wasn't what i was implying. I am not tarring them all with the same brush, but you can't deny that the islamist loons (like the kind you see in India's mosques) don't hold a grudge. Those guys certainly are, as you put it - jerks.

Guest dada_rocks
I remember this' date=' it was such a long time ago. [b']Which fool would protest months after a controversy erupted and died down ? Besides, whats the Danish PM gotto do with ? It was some Danish Magazine that did it, not him. Another desperate attempt by DR to have go at the "Islamist Brigade" , as he calls them.
Tasliam Nasreen got a stick all of a sudden for sthg she wrote a decade back..:haha: It's nto that she didn;t cop anything at the eve of writing those words ten years back.. Danish PM what has got to do with it.. well he didn;t hang those cartoonists .. it's hard to please these folks doing nothign is not enough:hysterical: Why do you think Danish goods were boycotted in hijajai world when this issue erupted.. thsoe cartoonists were not Danish govt empoyee or employee of any of those goods company.. Rational talk doesn't work with these folks

Guest dada_rocks
Can somebody please explain to me why is it okay to criticize the prophet in the name of free speech and then call it a crime to deny holocaust. Most of the European countries have this crazy law . Me thinks' date=' both should be allowed or allow none .[/quote'] It's their prerogative ... Every country has things like that go denigrade Jalianwal bahg victims and she how it goes in india.. Say somethign disparagin abotu Gandhi and see how it goes.. IN Pakistan say sthg about Jinnha and u will find urself on wrong side of the law.. Bottomline every country has some historical event personality which is beyond criticism.. And as usual u are indulging in comparison of oranges and apple.. Right comparisopn wud be Jessus and Muhd.. last time I chekced they denigrade Jesus everyday hence they consider it koisher to treat muhd with same yardstick.. They not only denigrade jesus/mary in fact govts sponsor plays denigrading these characeters..

Can somebody please explain to me why is it okay to criticize the prophet in the name of free speech and then call it a crime to deny holocaust. Most of the European countries have this crazy law . Me thinks' date=' both should be allowed or allow none .[/quote'] Muhammed is an ordinary human being was he not, there's no real proof that he's a prophet, the Muslims just believe that. Hell by that logic, I can be a prophet as well, so nobody should criticize me. Well what's wrong about criticizing Muhammed, one of the most cursed beings ever to walk on the face of the earth anyway? The holocaust is a different story and denying it is as stupid as denying any fact, but then again I expect no better from them, I pity them.

Guest dada_rocks
Muhammed is an ordinary human being was he not' date=' there's no real proof that he's a prophet, the Muslims just believe that. Hell by that logic, I can be a prophet as well, so nobody should criticize me. Well what's wrong about criticizing Muhammed, one of the most cursed beings ever to walk on the face of the earth anyway? The holocaust is a different story and denying it is as stupid as denying any fact, but then again I expect no better from them, I pity them.[/quote'] Bhaiya mere kahe lo thread close karwana chahte ho.. s