Immigration crackdown in US

vvvslaxman

Trump is doing the right thing for his countrymen by protecting the jobs of Americans. Indian government needs to find a way out of dependence on US or other developed countries. In fact the government has to increase the jobs / employment in India first. Last 2 years onwards i noticed the unemployment has increased. A lot of C.V.'s shared with me were of jobless applicants. Tried to accommodate the jobless ones rather than one who already had jobs, but i guess, the overall vacant positions is too less in India as compared to number of unemployed people. Off-course, the companies are to blame as much for this apart form government. A very bad situation if jobless issue cannot be resolved in a developing country. Failure on part of government i would say. Even the Indian IT companies have to think of increasing their market share in India so that they can employ more people locally. Government needs to come up with a plan by involving various industries and roll out the development at faster pace.

Edited by Straight Drive