Why are Hindu women more religious than Hindu men? (While the opposite is true in other religions)

surajmal

3 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

^^ (to the post above Alam daars)

1. Links? For jews considering Muslims named people as jews?

2. In India, I will be quite happy if Muslims had indian names. Christians I know many of them have half Indian names... I appreciate it. Like a friend of mine... 

But Muslims none.

3. If a Christian has half Indian, half western name, then that's good. To me, Indian name shows indianness of a person. 

4. Convince Muslims to have Indian names. You won't be able to. 

Whenever I come across an Indian christian named joseph or anthony or some other anglicized name I cringe hard

The topic should be why in general women are more religious than men. Men are inventors and women are followers and need stability. All the religious leaders, philosophers and inventors were men. So men are not more religious because their own individuality makes them more spiritual than women. Men have limited needs they can even sleep on the top of a rock if need be. Women are more of a collectivist mentality and they would be in a place of worship where they can talk to other women about family problems, and gossips. You should see how women talk. They make a quick phone call to get some information into an hour long drama. Women are more materialistic. Thats the hard truth. I may confront a man but never a woman with truth. Women are vengeful and unforgiving and they can hold a grudge to death.

43 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

1. Links? For jews considering Muslim-named people as jews?

2. In India, I will be quite happy if Muslims had indian names. Christians I know many of them have half Indian names... I appreciate it. Like a friend of mine... 

But Muslims none.

3. If a Christian has half Indian, half western name, then that's good. To me, Indian name shows indianness of a person. 

4. Convince Muslims to have Indian names. You won't be able to. 

Can you provide me a link to your claim that North India is more vegetarian than South India in the other thread about rape. You can make over the top BS claims but I cant do that. If you want links go to google and search jewish lineage or cryptojews. Its an opinion and its based on some logic. Jews claim matrilineal descent meaning there mother has to be a Jew.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

1. Links? For jews considering Muslim-named people as jews?

Here: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/12090439/What-is-it-like-to-be-a-Jew-married-to-an-Arab-in-Israel.html

//
The kids go to a mixed Arab-Jewish school but when they are 18 they will be eligible to be conscripted into the military by a state that considers them Jewish because their mother is a Jew. 

//

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

@Alam_dar jew population is very very small compared to muslims in middle east. All problem is because of Islam to begin with. So It's obvious jews won't want to decrease their numbers. 

Islam has it's own problems. But basically it is the "religion" which has problems, irrespective of whatever religion it is (at least in major religions today). 

In Israel, the problem is not only related to Muslim-Jewish marriages, but even to Christian-Jewish marriages. Israeli government does not even permit a Christian-Jew marriage in Israel. 

Moreover, even if they marry in other country, still state of Israel makes life difficult for their children:

For example:

//

link:

According to these figures, 92,612 mixed married couples live in Israel, with the non-Jewish partner being a woman in close to 60 percent of the cases. As a result, the children of the majority of these couples are not considered Jewish according to halakha (Jewish Religious law) and, therefore, they cannot be married in Israel.

//

So, these irrational religious laws are not only making life difficult for non-Jews, but even for the Jewish children too. In the above example, a Jewish man married a non-Jewish woman. Their children may be Jews by religion since their childhood. But still these children are not considered officially as Jews. 

And these children could not marry with any Jewish girl in Israel.

These children have the option to convert to Judaism when once they are adult, but it is a long process which takes many years. 

Therefore, the problem is not only Islam, but the religion of Judaism with it's non-rational laws is also a problem, and a state of Israel is also a problem which although claims to be Secular and Democratic, but still imposes these non-rational religious laws on the state level. 

Israeli government is really anti-Humanist in compelling the Jews to not to marry in any other religion (not even to Christians).  You could understand it if you look at this law of State of Israel:

(1) An American Christian woman/man is allowed to enter in Israel without Visa. 

(2) But if that same American Christian woman/man marries a Jewish man/woman, then she/he is no more allowed to enter in Israel on the American passport, but she/he has to first apply for the visa. 

Link

All this stupidity is present there for the sake of religion of Judaism. 

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

Can you provide me a link to your claim that North India is more vegetarian than South India in the other thread about rape. You can make over the top BS claims but I cant do that. If you want links go to google and search jewish lineage or cryptojews. Its an opinion and its based on some logic. Jews claim matrilineal descent meaning there mother has to be a Jew.

State wise vegetarian/nonveg percentage

1. https://www.google.co.in/search?q=indian+states+vegetarians&oq=indian+states+vegetarians&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j0.19986j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=EjDafp5M8QimCM:

2. http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31810&articlexml=Rajasthan-tops-list-of-states-with-highest-vegetarian-11062016001010

There was a thread on icf as well on the same map recently. You weren't active here that time. 

Edited by randomGuy

20 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

@Alam_dar so they try to make it hard for people to intermarry,

True

20 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

and if some people still intermarry, they want to make the offspring jew by granting jewish identity. OK. 

This is the case only if the mother is a jew and father is non-Jew. In this case State of Israel will consider the children jews even if they are atheists or going to the church/mosque for whole of their life and have never been to Synagogue ever. 

But if the father is a Jew and mother is a non-Jew, then the State of Israel consider the children as non-Jews, even they have been following the religion of their father since their childhood, even if they have been going to Synagogue whole of their life. Then they have to take the course of Jewish Studies for few years when they become adult, and only after that they could become Jew and only then they are allowed to marry in Israel.