Indians showed their true colors

putrevus

That's why ua are skirting the question' date=' right :hysterical:.. tell me u get to buy lottery tickets first in what way it affects ur chance to win lottery............[/quote'] ??? so what you are saying is.... Batting conditions were easy when ever Pakistan batted and the pitch all of a sudden became unplayable when India(Sehwag in particular) batted.:confused_smile: Come on man you can do better than this(at least i hope so) or may be you are trying to be funny?
Guest dada_rocks
??? so what you are saying is.... Batting conditions were easy when ever Pakistan batted and the pitch all of a sudden became unplayable when India(Sehwag in particular) batted.:confused_smile: Come on man you can do better than this(at least i hope so) or may be you are trying to be funny?
U are talking as if except sehwag everyone scored century:D Batting condition was lottery just for a day in the middle things keeping spirit of lottery unpredictability intact got easy rest of the time batsmen from both side struggled...it was so easy than even rank clownish batsmen like Bhanja scored. in betwene throw the fact that when ball got older even then it was relatively easier to bat due to less pronounced seam....
U are talking as if except sehwag everyone scored century:D Batting condition was lottery just for a day in the middle things keeping spirit of lottery unpredictability intact got easy rest of the time batsmen from both side struggled...it was so easy than even rank clownish batsmen like Bhanja scored. in betwene throw the fact that when ball got older even then it was relatively easier to bat due to less pronounced seam....
yep.....and actual performances had nothing to do with it.
Agee' date=' very sad. I don't think excuses can get any more lame than this.[/quote'] yes.. i meant sad for pakistani fans... all they can do is keep bringing karachi test.... oh karachi test this... karachi test that.... i believe even after 100 years we are going to hear about karachi test and miandad six (fortunately, i won't be around till then) lets recap, shall we.... 2004 series - pakistan bowlers touted as the best bowling lineup... brought down to earth 2006 series - again pakistan bowlers touted as the best bowling lineup, and the bowling that can run through any side and on any surface.. again brought down to earth in the first 2 matches... And the one time our batting failed.. we have to keep hearing about it indefinitely...oooh so sad for pak fans...