Wallpaper Thread

panesarv

Wallpaper Thread If the mods can sort of organize this section, that would be great. Either by merging other wallpapers or giving this another section via a link at the navigation bar. I think this section may have potential. Here's a Sachin Tendulkar 1024x768 wallpaper I made. If you would like other resolutions, I can post those as well. sachin6ws8.jpg

If the mods can sort of organize this section' date=' that would be great. Either by merging other wallpapers or giving this another section via a link at the navigation bar. I think this section may have potential.[/quote'] Yeah Ldhvi, I'm thinking of setting up a photo-gallery. Will create a cricket wallpapers section in that. I'll do it as soon as I get back from my vacation. (couple of weeks)
Yeah Ldhvi, I'm thinking of setting up a photo-gallery. Will create a cricket wallpapers section in that. I'll do it as soon as I get back from my vacation. (couple of weeks)
Good idea. Infact if you can add a thumbnail section too, it will be useful for people looking for interesting avtaars
good ones :two_thumbs_up: Ludhianvi how about a wallpaper of india's pace bowling quartet ... Zaheer, RP, Sree & Ishant. All 4 of them in their bowling run ups when they're just about to deliver the ball. You could include Irfan too.
would you like them in the test uniforms or odis or mixed. And help me out with some pics of them in their delivery stride.:D I have a couple of rp and sreesanth. Need pics of Ishant and Zaheer I'll try to work on it in the coming days. Probably the weekend