Pontings foul mouthed send off to Bhaji

Feed

Let me explain to you what a forum is ... "a medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged " ... basically its a place where people express their opinions on issues, people, players, etc. Now if you are accusing us of bias , well so be it ... these are opinions ... they are meant to be biased. Thats the point of opinions. As for the racist comments, well I don't condone them and I can say without an uncertainty that I have not ever made any such comment. I can't speak for others though. However, I ask you to show me any cricket forum by another country that does not contain such comments. Look at the racist, disgusting comments posted on YouTube. I seriously doubt that there is a cricket forum around the world containing only family friendly supportive topics such as "Go Team", and "Support our players". One of the good things about this forum is that a wide range of topics are discussed, and many of them are quite controversial and will arouse a wide range of opinions (many of those will be quite controversial too). We are not here to provide a neutral form of cricket coverage. Remember we are not Cricinfo.com, or ICC-cricket.com, we are Indiancricketfans.com and the fact that we are Indian (or of Indian background) will mean that many of our views will be a tad biased. Like wise the views of many Australian cricket fans will be quite biased too. But since this is a forum where people express their opinions, bias is expected, and it is foolish to expect objectivity on all issues on a forum. That will never happen on any forum. Can you show me a cricket forum where the views are unbiased?

I can't believe a real cricket lover would say that! Jaideep' date=' If you really love the art of the game, you wouldnt have made those comments. If you are going to stoop to such a low level, you are not just a disgrace to indian cricket fans but also to India. I am an Indian from Australia. I support the Indian cricket team religiously but that is because I love the game of cricket. I was as upset as any cricket fan should have been after the sydney test because of everything negative that happened. It's comments like yours that put India to shame. The Australian cricketers and media is not without blame, but that still does not justify your comments.[/quote'] ora oz indian ,i dont care if i am discgrace to indian cricket ir to india.. why the hell shud we act according to these so called superior gora races ...the sydney incident was not just abt indian cricket...it s abt the aussie arrogance ..if u listen to the audio tape evidence produced during the harbhajan verdict,one cud clearly make out harbhajan was set up by these conniving B****ds aussies..thelanguage i use may be deplorable but that is how i feel abt these 3 cricketers...i support peter roebuck when he wrote a column castigating ponting saying that he turned a bunch of professional cricketers into a pack of wild dogs. what of the oval ball tampering case when inzamam was vilifies when an aussie umpire-hair was at fault? what of the egg shells being thrown at murali 2 weeks ago? what of the racial abuse being directed by darren lehmann against the lankans? I hold no prisoners and if i meet any of these 3 cricketers , i will wring their necks with my own hands
ora oz indian ,i dont care if i am discgrace to indian cricket ir to india.. why the hell shud we act according to these so called superior gora races ...the sydney incident was not just abt indian cricket...it s abt the aussie arrogance ..if u listen to the audio tape evidence produced during the harbhajan verdict,one cud clearly make out harbhajan was set up by these conniving B****ds aussies..thelanguage i use may be deplorable but that is how i feel abt these 3 cricketers...i support peter roebuck when he wrote a column castigating ponting saying that he turned a bunch of professional cricketers into a pack of wild dogs. what of the oval ball tampering case when inzamam was vilifies when an aussie umpire-hair was at fault? what of the egg shells being thrown at murali 2 weeks ago? what of the racial abuse being directed by darren lehmann against the lankans? I hold no prisoners and if i meet any of these 3 cricketers , i will wring their necks with my own hands
You are an idiot what about the Indians calling Symonds monkey What about Indians chanting Aussies are bas.tards @ mumbai What about Murali actually no balling and getting rules changed for him what about Indians saying the tour is off unless verdict is our way and most importantly ""what about the morons who call every aussie a convict /moneky in this very forum " Everybody pushes boundries to get away with stuff. You were not there when any of the above incidents happened ie: Murali , Symonds , Inzi etc but you are on this forum and can read what people are writing , do u have the balls to admit that you are nothing but a racist idiot. If you have anything against white race then please mention that in your signature so people can easily ignore you.
i actually joined indiancricketfans.com to participate in discussion about cricket with people from another country. to see what their views and opinions are on the game and series. unfortunately, most of the discussion in this forum is centred around biased and one eyed opinions, filled with racist remarks and abuse. im not in here to defend the actions of australia. i seriously cannot believe that a thread dedicated to supporting the indian cricket team is full of so much hate and anger, rather than the passionate, loyal support of the indian team the rest of the world hears so much about. really unfortunate. i sometimes wonder why im here.. i bet thats a question asked by a few indian supporters in here as well. this "us vs. them" stance is getting tiresome, and cant be good for the game.
Ditto - on all points. :regular_smile:
You are an idiot what about the Indians calling Symonds monkey What about Indians chanting Aussies are bas.tards @ mumbai What about Murali actually no balling and getting rules changed for him what about Indians saying the tour is off unless verdict is our way and most importantly ""what about the morons who call every aussie a convict /moneky in this very forum " Everybody pushes boundries to get away with stuff. You were not there when any of the above incidents happened ie: Murali , Symonds , Inzi etc but you are on this forum and can read what people are writing , do u have the balls to admit that you are nothing but a racist idiot. If you have anything against white race then please mention that in your signature so people can easily ignore you.
what about the Indians calling Symonds monkey - What proof do you have that the indians called symonds a monkey..the term monkey seems to be a figment of symonds own imagination What about Indians chanting Aussies are bas.tards @ mumbai- No aussie was called the B word in mumbai.on the contrary it was the "saintly brad hogg" who used that term when kumble and dhoni were at the crease..the indian management had the balls to show sportsmanship spirt which u aussie cry babies didn have What about Murali actually no balling and getting rules changed for him - the bio mechanic experts in in perth australia have given the verdict that murali's action is clean what about Indians saying the tour is off unless verdict is our way and most importantly ""what about the morons who call every aussie a convict /moneky in this very forum " As far as the aussies being called convicts we all know where u guys come from so we might as well leep it at that
what about the Indians calling Symonds monkey - What proof do you have that the indians called symonds a monkey..the term monkey seems to be a figment of symonds own imagination What about Indians chanting Aussies are bas.tards @ mumbai- No aussie was called the B word in mumbai.on the contrary it was the "saintly brad hogg" who used that term when kumble and dhoni were at the crease..the indian management had the balls to show sportsmanship spirt which u aussie cry babies didn have What about Murali actually no balling and getting rules changed for him - the bio mechanic experts in in perth australia have given the verdict that murali's action is clean what about Indians saying the tour is off unless verdict is our way and most importantly ""what about the morons who call every aussie a convict /moneky in this very forum " As far as the aussies being called convicts we all know where u guys come from so we might as well leep it at that
there you go again. I will say it once again and hopefully for the last time .. u r an ignorant .. racist .. idiot who types pages of bull crap without knowing any facts. :finger:
i dont doubt for 1 second there arent other forums that arent biased towards one team. but you must seriously be kidding yourself if you think this forum is just a 'tad biased'.
Pancho, bias is fine. I have no problem with that. After all it IS an Indian fansite. What I find hard to swallow is the (often) merciless bagging of their own players - including Sach, RD and Anil - and the extreme negativity coupled with hypocritical outrage and abuse flung at non Indian fans for even daring to mildly comment on their stars.

bias is not fine if they are completely incapable of seeing things from both perspectives. yeh it is an indian cricket fan website, but some of the things that are written in here.. honestly.. i am a member of other cricket forums, and they are no where near as biased as this one. nor do the moderators or admin tolerate any sort of racist remarks.. a blind eye is turned in here to a lot of posts..

bias is not fine if they are completely incapable of seeing things from both perspectives. yeh it is an indian cricket fan website, but some of the things that are written in here.. honestly.. i am a member of other cricket forums, and they are no where near as biased as this one. nor do the moderators or admin tolerate any sort of racist remarks.. a blind eye is turned in here to a lot of posts..
what? those posts get edited....there r paki fans that come here and talk ****...mods dont ban em...just edit their crap and let em stay...its all fair... and every site is just about the same...every site has a fineleg etc etc..stop talking crap and quit whining
...thank god you haven't visited politics section yet
Rajeev ' date=' dont you think that calling all [b']aussies bast.ards , monkeys and convicts a little over the top. Especially when its not even provoked. :omg:
..w.o provoking, offcourse not But remember you have to report the post..we don't check all the posts all the time..we tend to reason with them on PMs ..I'd also like to add this is an Indian Joint first, I have been to other sites where the dominant group usually calls the shots, be it aussie or saffie so we need to let some folks vent it out from time to time. I have been banned on Bangla forum, cricketweb, VTCB..it happens
Rajeev , dont you think that calling all aussies bast.ards , monkeys and convicts a little over the top. Especially when its not even provoked. :omg:
I'll give you a small example, although it's not a big deal but it gets the ball rolling An aussie on an Indian Match day comes on a cricket thread and shouts " go lanka " and this guy is not a lankan supporter but he comes to rile things up - its given, no brainer This is a an indian cricket website and the world know how passionate we are about out cricket, so it's not always about direct provocation! its tryin to pinch it in so its gets to people, its natural and then we have politics of man management and we take it from there So remember, its just not about monkey to a monkey response