Pontings foul mouthed send off to Bhaji

Feed

I'll give you a small example, although it's not a big deal but it gets the ball rolling An aussie on an Indian Match day comes on a cricket thread and shouts " go lanka " and this guy is not a lankan supporter but he comes to rile things up - its given, no brainer This is a an indian cricket website and the world know how passionate we are about out cricket, so it's not always about direct provocation! its tryin to pinch it in so its gets to people, its natural and then we have politics of man management and we take it from there So remember, its just not about monkey to a monkey response
I know what you mean but should we be behaving the same way as people on the other websites do. If I say Go Lanka or go aussies does that mean I should be called a convict .. Is this site only for Indian cricket fans or a place where we discuss Indian cricket and world cricket. The reason I like this website is because I dont see as much abuse as on other forums.. I hope we all can behave and respect others .. Anyway .. its all good ...Lanka 49-2 :two_thumbs_up:
I know what you mean but should we be behaving the same way as people on the other websites do. If I say Go Lanka or go aussies does that mean I should be called a convict .. Is this site only for Indian cricket fans or a place where we discuss Indian cricket and world cricket. The reason I like this website is because I dont see as much abuse as on other forums.. I hope we all can behave and respect others .. Anyway .. its all good ...Lanka 49-2 :two_thumbs_up:
Yes.
stop talking crap and quit whining
hillarious... coming from yourself who has his posts edited for being abusive. stop talking crap ? most threads in here are still talking about the same crap over and over again.. and you tell me to stop whining ? :hysterical:
I'll give you a small example, although it's not a big deal but it gets the ball rolling An aussie on an Indian Match day comes on a cricket thread and shouts " go lanka " and this guy is not a lankan supporter but he comes to rile things up - its given, no brainer
i went in there and said go sri lanka because a win to sri lanka would mean it would make things tough for india to make the finals. id rather play sri lanka. wasnt try to stir things up. perhaps you need to toughen up if that sort of thing gets under your skin..

Bump. This clearly shows the double standards of the racist umpires and match referees. Yob ponting gets away scott free after foul mouthed send off and sharma gets done for merely responding to idiot symonds verbals. Yob ponting gets away with it and symonds does as well. Racism and bias. CHEATING MATCH REFEREES AND UMPIRES. We should protest in a big way! Nothing changed since last BCCI protest over bhaji. We need to do something big

Bump ? Do you ever actually engage your brain before typing ? Boring. Same old. :sleep:
You cant stay away from my threads donny. You are the most frequent poster in my threads, so clearly they engage your brain enough for you to ALWAYS post. You just get annoyed with me cos I have exposed you not as a lover of cricket but as lover/cheer leader of the aussie cricket team in the mode of Healy. The only time you never responded to my threads is when you mysteriously dissapeared when we won the test match!