IPL: The Great auction thread

Feed

Guest HariSampath

Chennai has about 1.2 millions remaining....I say just bid 600,000 for RP( so that no one else catches him), and 300,000 each for a batting allrounder and an overseas fast bowler ( maybe McGrath whose reserve price is not yet met)...or bid 300k for Mcgrath and 900k for pathan ( to ensure we get both) and we will be a complete side.

u dont think RD can still keep wicket' date=' do u? its been like 4 years since he last did it and he is 35 now.........................[/quote'] sry dear It was just a prank yaar... nothing serious. RD has done a lot for the team.And i agree with sherry's remark on RD ""Rahul is a player who will walk on broken glass if his team tells him to"

Chennai has about 1.2 millions remaining....I say just bid 600' date='000 for RP( so that no one else catches him), and 300,000 each for a batting allrounder and an overseas fast bowler ( maybe McGrath whose reserve price is not yet met)...or bid 300k for Mcgrath and 900k for pathan ( to ensure we get both) and we will be a complete side.[/quote'] then what r others left with Tambura