WC 2007 contributors

King

Re: WC 2007 contributors

how about predict the man of the match game contest' date=' every game we can have this, and winner gets something...[/quote'] I will put together a betting module where people can use their points on this website to bet on the events such as the one you mentioned.
I like the idea of betting module Ravi. I hav a suggestion - instead of betting on our (hard earned) points why can't we allocate everyone a certain amount - say 1000 ICF$ at the start. There will not be any credits made to it at any stage so if you go bankrupt before end of WC, that's the end for you. This can develop into a side competition till end of WC with the member(s) with highest balance declared the winner(s).
I like the idea but wouldnt that take a very long time, 3 weeks left.

how about predict the man of the match game contest' date=' every game we can have this, and winner gets something...[/quote'] I will put together a betting module where people can use their points on this website to bet on the events such as the one you mentioned.
I like the idea of betting module Ravi. I hav a suggestion - instead of betting on our (hard earned) points why can't we allocate everyone a certain amount - say 1000 ICF$ at the start. There will not be any credits made to it at any stage so if you go bankrupt before end of WC, that's the end for you. This can develop into a side competition till end of WC with the member(s) with highest balance declared the winner(s).
Unfortunately Shailesh the points system has to be used for betting mode. What I've done though is gone ahead and added an extra 1000 points to each user for now which can be used for punting. Also the new users will start at 1000 points too. This gives even the ones that don't contribute in terms of posts but are smart enough to bet well to increase their points. The WC stakes have already been added and to go to Bookie mode either click on the "Bookies" right next to Archies at the top menu or click on the "Bookmakers" right next to "Forum FAQ" above the forums when you enter the forums.

Unfortunately Shailesh the points system has to be used for betting mode. What I've done though is gone ahead and added an extra 1000 points to each user for now which can be used for punting. Also the new users will start at 1000 points too. This gives even the ones that don't contribute in terms of posts but are smart enough to bet well to increase their points. The WC stakes have already been added and to go to Bookie mode either click on the "Bookies" right next to Archies at the top menu or click on the "Bookmakers" right next to "Forum FAQ" above the forums when you enter the forums.
Good job Ravi

Re: WC 2007 contributors btw i talked alot in this thread but forgot to tell that i am in, i can sometimes contribute with vidz, even though i read that Rajeev is doin it... but i guess their is no harm in bringing vidz sometimes... and also some other basic stuff i am in... WORLD CUP IS COMINNNNN TO INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw i talked alot in this thread but forgot to tell that i am in, i can sometimes contribute with vidz, even though i read that Rajeev is doin it... but i guess their is no harm in bringing vidz sometimes... and also some other basic stuff i am in... WORLD CUP IS COMINNNNN TO INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/quote Good job Legend we appreciate your help

Re: WC 2007 contributors Few suggestions 1) Lets write an article on each team's strength and weakness. We can one single article for all minnows. Ravi can write about Newzealand. MP can write about Pakistan. Salil can write about Australia. Bossbhai can write about his favorite player's team..WestIndies (just kidding).. We should have a format for Review and everyone follows that format. 2) We can also come up with World Cup ranking for each player. 3) Provide Interesting stats of WC 4) Write on all time World Cup XI.