MTV Roadies....

beetle

Raghu kya tera baap hai joh tu uska chela ban ke aaya hai mere saamne ? :winky: Tongue in cheek obviously, but you have to admit that i am right on the first point - ie; him picking on easy meat.
Arey, he does not pick on easy meat rather he picks on guys/girls who are wannabes. Moreover, do you think he'd let others pick on him when he is suppose to 'run' the show ? People who seriously want to get selected for the show will not disrespect him in fear of getting rejected. People who are not interested in getting selected will not even bother filling up the form and wait for 10-15 hours to get on to the auditions. This show is no different than big boss. Only difference is this show is totally uncensored and tasks are involved along with copping with pr.icks you live with.

Arey, he does not pick on easy meat rather he picks on guys/girls who are wannabes. Moreover, do you think he'd let others pick on him when he is suppose to 'run' the show ? People who seriously want to get selected for the show will not disrespect him in fear of getting rejected. People who are not interested in getting selected will not even bother filling up the form and wait for 10-15 hours to get on to the auditions. This show is no different than big boss. Only difference is this show is totally uncensored and tasks are involved along with copping with pr.icks you live with.
I know exactly what you mean. He NEEDS dumb contestants because 1) they are easy to pick on and 2) picking on them makes for entertaining TV. What is big boss ? Something like Big Brother ?

wannabees? Come on its just a term, atleast how I interpret it. Every one of those people he picked are wannabees. Basically, the guy wants to make a show and has in mind a couple of different characters. I just started watching this season and the auditions were quite funny and probably the best part of the show. Some of the people actually want to trick Raghu and company.. They come up with these responses that they have 3 to 4 boyfriends. Then there was this guy pretending to be a blind man and he was found out. One of the selection selection criteria is the 'Group Discussions'. Basically, people are yelling at each other and you cant make sense. How the judges pick up these characters is beyond me. Take Paulami for example....she is there just for ummm.... I dont know. At the end of the day, I watch it for the comedy.

Main toh us taklu ki chaddi utaar ke usko roola doonga. The guy picks on easy meat (bumbling 18 year old jackasses who struggle to string a few sentences together) and thinks he is hot sh[it' date= but against someone who is quick witted, eloquent, equally adept at gaali galoj and much bigger than him (ie; ME), he will know his place in the FOOD CHAIN.
rahgu ne aisee aisee jagan se leni hai , keh pata bhi nahin chalee ga lol..

this guy was the winner of roadies 5.0 and after than he went on to win big boss ver 2 !! so yeah , this guy is spacial.really funny and doeant know any english. pure haryanvi !
His answer to "tera khada hua tha, kisi n4nge ladke ko dekh kar" was the funniest .. he's like kisi ko khada kar doh yaha, phir dekho khada hota hain ke nahin :hysterical::hysterical:

WTF' date=' DEV PATEL is a LEGEND !!![/quote'] Start watching the show. You are not too behind in this season. 6 Auditions and 4 Journey episodes :P

Start watching the show. You are not too behind in this season. 6 Auditions and 4 Journey episodes :P
b_b, watched the first episode (i guess it was the first), that hit the balls and eat shiteee one ... Dev was the standout for me in that one, just caught up with his audition episode ... confirms his legendary status ... i hope he is not ousted from the show for sometime !!!

I know exactly what you mean. He NEEDS dumb contestants because 1) they are easy to pick on and 2) picking on them makes for entertaining TV. What is big boss ? Something like Big Brother ?
Agree...the two Ganje brothers are the biggest cowards. Logon ko bulla bulla kar beizzati karte hai.I am sure they must be getting slapped and kicked too by some contestants....par unka show hai...they decide what is to be shown.