MTV Roadies....

beetle

Jab bhi Mumbai ka naam koi leta hai' date=' is Gujju wannabe ka l0ra sabse pehle khada hota hai...:hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] mujhe dilli waalo ki maarne se bahut anand prapt hota haain B-> when's the next roadie episode ?

comes weekly, available by saturday afternoon:--D Just a heads up from watching season 5.0, some of the contestants can make a comeback even if voted out of the show.
:wall: This means Palak will surely comeback

:finger: for him
i so want someone diss the **** outta this guy its not even funny !this guy is a grade A loser and he thinks that he is "DA SHYT" !.that sardar guy ( pradeep i think?) was gonna kick hi sass really bad before nomi saved him and now he votes out nomi what a mofo !

i so want someone diss the **** outta this guy its not even funny !this guy is a grade A loser and he thinks that he is "DA SHYT" !.that sardar guy ( pradeep i think?) was gonna kick hi sass really bad before nomi saved him and now he votes out nomi what a mofo !
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dev's a playerrrrrrr :eyedance:

actually voting out nomi is his master (so called 'dev') stroke, in the end if nauman, tamanna and dev would have left then nomi nd tamanna both gonna both out dev (thats what dev think i guess)! thts why he voted out nomi and separated tamanna and nomi now only.

you all are forgetting that Dev has crush on Tammy and asked Team Brats to vote him out in the next episode, if they were going to vote out tammy in the last episode......Dev babu ko pyar ho gaya hain :hysterical:

Dev Babu and Paulami and to a certain extent Kiri are quite comical. Best part of the show usually comes from their comments. Its not really a reality show is it? There seems to be so much of a storyline especially when every season they bring in some love story. No-man and Tamannah story seemed to be directed to the core.Taklu baba got annoyed with a contestant when he said he'll make sure the TRP will stay high if he got selected.

you all are forgetting that Dev has crush on Tammy and asked Team Brats to vote him out in the next episode' date=' if they were going to vote out tammy in the last episode......Dev babu ko pyar ho gaya hain :hysterical:[/quote'] dev is a playa .. tammanna se bhi pyar and if you see the clips for the next episode us ka boddy pe bhi dil agaya hai !!i guess he is not as dumb as he seems... btw i didnt like the part when he called palak a choor n **** on national tv. He has so much hatred for palak , i would love to see the look on his face when palak come back later in the show!! lol

dev is a playa .. tammanna se bhi pyar and if you see the clips for the next episode us ka boddy pe bhi dil agaya hai !!i guess he is not as dumb as he seems... btw i didnt like the part when he called palak a choor n **** on national tv. He has so much hatred for palak , i would love to see the look on his face when palak come back later in the show!! lol
palak is an a**hole.

Dev Babu and Paulami and to a certain extent Kiri are quite comical. Best part of the show usually comes from their comments. Its not really a reality show is it? There seems to be so much of a storyline especially when every season they bring in some love story. No-man and Tamannah story seemed to be directed to the core.Taklu baba got annoyed with a contestant when he said he'll make sure the TRP will stay high if he got selected.
ditto!