Harbhajan called "obnoxious little weed"

Feed

I think that is the funniest thing I have read on this site. But jokes aside, please stop, you are only embarrising yourself with this talk of vampires, sunscreen and economic collapse. I think I will resort to your level when I say: You got OWNED. Just like team India.
I got owned, eh ? Seems like you are one of the typical Aussie- just making hollow claims. Just where and how did you own me, champ ? I asked you a simple question about your skin: How does it feel to live in a country where the vast majority of people are slaves to sunblock,without which you guys burn up in the sun like vampires ? I also asked you for your views on the fact that Vampire mythology is distinctly from white culture and the white people themselves are the closest thing humanity has to offer to vampires- both questions you dodged. And you have the temerity to proclaim that i got owned. Pffft. You are a newbie, mate. Perhaps you should learn the decorum, lay low for a while instead of beating your chest like a little gorilla/monkey with no purpose or claim.
The visibility of racism is obviously higher in a multi cultural society such as ours
Couldn't be more incorrect, mate. Multicultural societies are distinctly non-racist/far less racist than the norm, given that they have coexisted with multi-ethnic groups and 'races' to work things out. India is far more multicultural than your arid rock, but it is far far less racist in its leanings, so is Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy and USA. What is true, is that your country is racist by norm, is an infant in the areas of multiculturalism and thus has far more racist attitudes than most places on this planet.
Some people come to live in Australia purely for financial purposes and really despise our people and country and have no intention of any sort of assimilation.
They are the smart ones- for without financial purposes, what bloody reason would anyone want to immigrate to Australia ? Your land is crawling with 1001 different creatures that are ultra-poisonous, is the homeland of one of THE most racist people on the planet and a totally arrogant, false-bravado culture that has so far been largely irrelevant in the world stage.
This is not an excuse for racism but an acknowledgement that it can be exposed and even fueled by multiculturalism.
Thats what happens when its a facade of multiculralism and tokenism for its sake. That is the outcome when historically ultra-racist people try their hand at being humane for just a decade or two. Ie, growing pains of an infant culture. Multiculturalism usually means END of racism, not fuelling it for most civilized places on this planet.
Fortunaltely the majority of migrants do make a positive contribution and do slowly embrace the culture of their new home.
Given the amount of pressure they face to adopt your pathetic, piss-poor excuse for a culture, i am not surprised that some eventually embrace it. Its called survival- but withuot the kind of racism, stigma and cultural opression your society forces on immigrants, your barbarian culture would've been long dead. I mean, forget hallmarks of culture like India or China, your dinky little island can't even stand up to the culture, traditions and customs of some itty-bitty European nation like Serbia or Romania on its own! Aussie culture is nothing but diluted mish-mash of American and British culture, lacking any originality or creativity. Not ONE art form can be called uniquely Aussie, not a single dance, singing, painting style, theatre, etc. Yeah, you guys have culture! Pffft!
we are cautious of Indians in business and regard them as sneaky and not to be trusted.
I guess a barbarian culture is always going to be daunted by civilization. Oh well.

Stung by Hayden, Bhajji takes on Ponting

0401harbhajan_313.jpg

The mild reprimand meted out to Matthew Hayden may mean he will now be more careful with his words. But the target of his verbal abuse, Harbhajan Singh seems in no mood to stop. Now, Bhajji has taken on Ricky Ponting. He told an Oz newspaper that Ponting abused him during the Adelaide One-Dayer. Ponting apparently continually asked Bhajji to "show what he had got" while the off-spinner was batting. Bhajji also claims Ponting abused him after he was dismissed. Ponting and Harbhajan then reportedly again exchanged words later that night outside the dressing room. The BCCI, though, isn't amused at Bhajji's candour. And the Indian Board has held up Sachin Tendulakar as an example on how to stay away from controversies both on and off the field. http://www.cricketnext.com/news/stung-by-hayden-bhajji-takes-on-ponting/29971-13.html

Aussies losing crown, losing temper: Bhajji Sydney: Indian bowler Harbhajan Singh believes batsman Matthew Hayden’s remarks against him indicates that the Australians are losing their status of being “undisputed champions”. "Maybe, they realise that they no longer are the undisputed champions of the world. Maybe, they feel the crown is slipping. Otherwise, why a cricket veteran would ask a 19-year-old (Ishant Sharma) to join him in a ring?" Harbhajan told PTI. :giggle: Hayden, in an interview to ‘Brisbane Radio’ on Tuesday, called Harbhajan an "obnoxious little weed" and challenged Sharma "into a ring". Harbhajan refused to comment on Hayden, saying: “I don't want it to be a slanging match". "But you only need to speak to international cricketers and international teams to know in what opinion they hold Hayden," he said. Hayden’s remarks were "one more instance of what our hosts have been up to all this summer.” Harbhajan was also surprised at the Hayden's statement that Indians kept complaining against Australia "because they are losing every game they are playing". "Really, you think so? I would have thought we are the only ones who have got the Australians on the run this summer," he said. Cricket Australia (CA) held an emergency meeting in Melbourne on Wednesday to discuss if Hayden had breached rules as the Board has the authority to stop its contracted player from commenting on television, radio or print if it feels that it is not in good taste about an opposition players or Board. The word from CA on its meeting though is awaited. Besides Hayden getting embroiled with Harbhajan and Ishant, there was another specific incident of Ricky Ponting having a go at Harbhajan during the game between the two teams in Adelaide on February 17. Apparently, Ponting kept having a go at Harbhajan in Adelaide, asking him "to show what he had got" in the middle. Harbhajan, on his part, had then cheekily remarked: "Mate, whatever I have shown in the middle has been better than yours' in the series so far." It appeared to have stung the Australian captain who asked Harbhajan to "f... off" after the latter was dismissed. A departing Harbhajan, on hearing so, stopped and turned round only to see Ponting disappear among celebrating Aussies. "They do it so well," Harbhajan said grudgingly "they keep the back to you when they have something nasty to say to the opponent."

Hayden admits being 'insensitive' towards Bhajji

Australian opener Matthew Hayden has admitted being "insensitive" in making the 'obnoxious little weed' remark against Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh but said it was not against the spirit of cricket and did warrant a reprimand. "I can see that my comments were insensitive but they were not intended to be denigrating and especially not contrary to the spirit of cricket," Hayden said. "It saddens me that my employer has to discipline me for my behaviour," Hayden said. http://www.outlookindia.com/pti_news.asp?id=549390
I say, its like a dual character in Hayden or it seems it is his act of innocence...lols I think he is off-headed or weed-headed, himself.
:haha::D
Ange siripavargal sirikattum adhu anava sirripu, inge nee sirrikum pon sirripo anatha sirripu, Nalla Thirrpai Ulagam valangum naal varumbothu, angee sirripavar yaar alluvabar yaar theeriyum appodthu Ange siripavargal sirikattum adhu anava sirripuuuuu... adhu anava sirripuuuuu... Vairu valikka sirupavargaal manitha jaathi... mattor vair erria sirupavargaal mirgua jaathi... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: [idhu manitha jaathin sirripuu]
16 str8, Now come ask me the meaning! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: