How are you going to feel?

Kartikey

The Bombay team in IPL aren't representing Bombay, they're representing Ambani and his cash. I have no attachment to them, don't care about the results and most likely will not pay attention to too much of what's going on. If I want to see Bombay represented, I'll see how Jaffer, Rahane, Amol, Kukreja, Powar, Agarkar, Hiken and company do in the Ranjis and Ranji ODs.

as I have stated earlier ... as businessman it makes sense to have an assie or two in my team, as an Indian and as a sportsman I would be loath to have one of these goons in my team. Time will tell as to what kind of support they engender after their repeated piss poor behavior over the last several months.

guy... relax... more 30-40 young kids going to get an exposure to a competitive cricket. They will get to play along side/against the best in the business. They will improve. Their temperament will definitely improve. Now I am not sure if the money is worth it or not... but see the positive. These kids have lot of hopes in their lives. Along side these giants, our own homeland kids will also ear significant amount of money. They why bother? I am glad that they are playing in these different team to give us some exciting cricket. As for their bad behaviour, they are just like that. For them that is the fun. So for me none of the Aussie player will be an Icon or something but I like the way they play their cricket. everything other than cricket is ignored, I dont care.

Two World Cups. Held his spot in the most dominant cricket team of all time. Enough said.
LOL ... you don't judge a players ability by the success of the team he played in. If that was the case, then Tendulkar and Lara were pretty ordinary batsmen during the 90s. Sangakkara is currently a useless batsman then aswell. Hogg didn't have much success against India, besides that 1 match in Nagpur, but his overall ODI average against India is 33.21 (compared to his overall average of 26.73) and in Tests he averaged 61.11 against India (compared to his overall average of 54.88). Also, he has played 2 T20 internationals and has an economy rate of 12.4, with no wickets. However his domestic T20 record is not bad. He does have a decent wrong-un so he may have a bit of success.