Aussies jittery of losing crown, says Harbhajan

Feed

Everyone but the aussies can see that they are being challenged.... :hysterical:
No doubt they are being challenged. I suppose that's the sad thing about all these off field dramas. Without them, it would have been a very entertaining summer. But in saying that, Australia have lost 1 test and 1 ODI. This even after the mass retirements of Langer, Martyn, McGrath and Warne. They are in a rebuilding phase, and as a result are at their lowest point in a decade. Yet they have still accounted easily for India and Sri Lanka in seperate test series, and have now made the CB finals. I don't see the dominance ending anytime soon.
No doubt they are being challenged. I suppose that's the sad thing about all these off field dramas. Without them, it would have been a very entertaining summer. But in saying that, Australia have lost 1 test and 1 ODI. This even after the mass retirements of Langer, Martyn, McGrath and Warne. They are in a rebuilding phase, and as a result are at their lowest point in a decade. Yet they have still accounted easily for India and Sri Lanka in seperate test series, and have now made the CB finals. I don't see the dominance ending anytime soon.
Harbhajan is being diplomatic- what he really wants to say is that Australian team is a bunch of misbehaved uncouth sub-human swines on another note Ponting is furious that Symonds got the contract to clean the most no. of toilets in the recently formed Indian toilet league while Ponting will have to travel to some rural places to clean a couple everyday Hayden was not even abl eto get a contract till a stipulation was added that he will also have to clear the weeds in the Indian forests besides cleaning toilets. :finger:
Harbhajan is being diplomatic- what he really wants to say is that Australian team is a bunch of misbehaved uncouth sub-human swines on another note Ponting is furious that Symonds got the contract to clean the most no. of toilets in the recently formed Indian toilet league while Ponting will have to travel to some rural places to clean a couple everyday Hayden was not even abl eto get a contract till a stipulation was added that he will also have to clear the weeds in the Indian forests besides cleaning toilets. :finger:
Attempt at humor?
I don't think the dominance will end from a decline in standards from the Aussies. The dominance will end when another international team raises it standards above Australia and plays above it. When that will happen' date=' and which team will do it, will be interesting.[/quote'] It will be. And the only team I can see doing it is India. I can actually see other test nations (with the possible exception of South Africa) going backwards in terms of their cricketing performance. In my opinion, the standard of cricket from many nations is as low as it has ever been and, be it money problems or a drop in popularity, I get the feeling it is only going to get worse.