Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available

King

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available ravi i uploaded some warnie clip, with no space in between still not up, though let me tell u, there cant be any issue like space and stuff. their is some diff error do u see the the attachment and in the center it says the file name?, i think that file name should become a link, it should become clickable which isnt happening, their is the prb.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available

Nope white spaces is not considered a valid file in unix. Anyways looks like the file extension is not being recognized. I will have a look at it shortly.
no prb take ur time, these errorz are sometimes frustrating but its like math, it gets interesting once it workz lol

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available There you go it's now fixed and you are right after you uploaded the white spaces were being replaced. I still need to resize the video screen but that could be because you had it as full screen video in the first place???

Ravi' date=' for some reason i can't bet on the AUS-NZ match ? Have i missed a deadline or something ?[/quote'] Unfortunately I can't reset the time :Cry: Sorry about that but will take more care in future.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available Thanks for fixing it Ravi. Still some flaws in the system though. You allow more than 1 bet per user. That doesn't really make sense IMO - 'cos i could bet on both teams winning and it wouldn't make any difference. You should limit bets to just 1 per user - that way it stays competitive.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available The bet system is based on bet365 or say TAB. Unfortunately we don't have fractions enabled hence the confusion but the next time around we will have that enabled. For eg I have input the win loss for Aus and NZ wrongly. Aus and NZ as per decimals is about 1.82 and 1.92. Here you can bet on both but you still won't make any if one of them win. Unfortunately without the fraction it gets a bit hard for us to beat this at this point in time.

Predator is a big fan of this module and insisted we should have that available on this forums. From what I know from my previous experiences this module is a huge hit. It gives you a chance to test your cricketing acumen as well as predicting what will transpire in a game. Please be aware that you are punting points and not hard cash here. Also we will reward time to time the highest points scorer but this is more of a fantasy betting than real money betting. All the new users start with 1000 points irrespective. The points system on this forums is calculated based on a user's activity such as posts, visting a story page, voting on a story page or simply browsing this web site. The entire activity is then coverted into points which is the currency used for betting. This gives even the ones that don't contribute in terms of posts but are smart enough to bet well to increase their points. We have gone ahead and added an extra 1000 points to already existing users which can be used for punting. The WC stakes have already been added and to go to Bookie mode either click on the "Bookies" right next to Archies at the top menu or click on the "Bookmakers" right next to "Forum FAQ" above the forums when you enter the forums. For now we have WC Winner bet available but we will have a lot of bets available on a day to day basis in future including the last ODI between Australia v NZ. Good luck to all the punters :wtg:
Where can I find out how many points I have? Not a large poster.

Re: Bookmaker/Bookie and Attachment module now available Now added points to show right under your Posts count in your posts. You don't need to go around looking for the number of points you have earned in your profile, look under your avatar in your posts and you will see it.