Team India will choke

We have seen in the past that Team India chokes soon after giving the best performance and we can't rule out this happening again. SRT will most probably score a quick 20-30 as he would think he has done enough in the 1st Final. Rule out Yuvi getting few runs for us.Since team India believes they have a cushion of next finals chances are they might relax a bit So let see what happens we shouldn't count chickens before they hatch. :D:D

Brisbane would offer more bounce. Aussie bowlers would be thirsting for revenge. Aussie batting would be comfortable playing high bounce than the indian batsmen. Ishant's absence may hurt. I would be happy if Harbhajan is dropped,and sehwag is brought in. his spin would be adeaquate on Brisbane pitch. but we need to strengthen the batting.

Brisbane would offer more bounce. Aussie bowlers would be thirsting for revenge. Aussie batting would be comfortable playing high bounce than the indian batsmen. Ishant's absence may hurt. I would be happy if Harbhajan is dropped,and sehwag is brought in. his spin would be adeaquate on Brisbane pitch. but we need to strengthen the batting.
Brisbane is a pitch where spinners and slower bowlers have had suprising success. You dont see as many 300+ scores in Brisbane as you do in other Aussie venues. Its a very even contest in Brisbane.

Gambhir is going to be an asset in Brisbane...he plays the cut and pull well. And I am also backing Utthappa to come good there. Hopefully Yuvraj joins the party too. Yeah, I would like Sehwag in there as well. Is Ishant definitely out for the match? Sreesanth should be brought in anyhow... I reckon tomorrows match is going to be a real close fought, humdinger of a match...cannot call it either way, but India have the upper hand and the momentum going in... However, if the aussies batting happens to collapse...you can put the victory down, not so much to being outplayed, but to being out-psyched (mentally disintegrated, if you will), which, to me, would be even more impressive.

Why does it sound like Ponting before the Perth test?:D
will be a great game either way :D just sucks for me that i'll be at work so the best i can do is watching it on my mobile phone!
i watched the 1st match in parts via video calling lol gonna watch the 2nd one at home :D but only will be able to see 1st innings and then its off to uni :((
However, if the aussies batting happens to collapse...you can put the victory down, not so much to being outplayed, but to being out-psyched (mentally disintegrated, if you will), which, to me, would be even more impressive.
Top order crumbled. Middle order was limp. Hussey and Hopes survive with reps intact. Australia mentally disintegrated is my reading.

Team spirit did the trick: Gambhir A key member of the tri-series title winning Indian side, top order batsman Gautam Gambhir on Tuesday attributed the rare success to the tremendous camaraderie and team spirit which kept the young cricketers together. Gambhir said the players were not reluctant to take up responsibility and give their best for the team's success. "It's a great feeling when you play for the country. The players took up responsibility and performed. There is team spirit in the side. It is amazing to see how they handled pressure," a jubilant Gambhir said after India beat Australia by nine runs in the second final to lay their hand on the tri-series trophy. Pathan said he was happy with his bowling on Tuesday as he stuck to his task well. more...

HOORAY!!! at last we have broken our badluck streak from our past ghosts....the time has arrived!!! India are once again..dominate world cricket....i love all the new players...their aggressiveness is needed...cricket is a very physical and mental game......if you can balance the both you can do well..........we indians are gifted with natural talent when it comes to cricket.....this is our game....so let's dominate the world scene..like we have done in SA for the 20/20 worldcup....common Yuvraj...we need your powerful hitting for the future...sreesanth is a great bowler..just like Srinath once was..........Irfan pathan is a match winner....Rohit Sharma has so much of fight and talent in him....lets not even talk about Dhoni.....he can take a game away from any team......Thank you team India...for this amazing win today in the CB series.....all the times you guys have disappointed me...I have forgotten.....I have waited a long time for this day when we would dominated the Aussies.......lets really play hard against SA in the upcoming series.......lets show them what indians are all about...... Rowan M, from Durban South Africa, proudly indian!!!!!!!!!!

Well done TEAM INDIA!!!! HOORAY!!! at last we have broken our badluck streak from our past ghosts....the time has arrived!!! India are once again..dominate world cricket....i love all the new players...their aggressiveness is needed...cricket is a very physical and mental game......if you can balance the both you can do well..........we indians are gifted with natural talent when it comes to cricket.....this is our game....so let's dominate the world scene..like we have done in SA for the 20/20 worldcup....common Yuvraj...we need your powerful hitting for the future...sreesanth is a great bowler..just like Srinath once was..........Irfan pathan is a match winner....Rohit Sharma has so much of fight and talent in him....lets not even talk about Dhoni.....he can take a game away from any team......Thank you team India...for this amazing win today in the CB series.....all the times you guys have disappointed me...I have forgotten.....I have waited a long time for this day when we would dominated the Aussies.......lets really play hard against SA in the upcoming series.......lets show them what indians are all about...... Rowan M, from Durban South Africa, proudly indian!!!!!!!!!!

We have seen in the past that Team India chokes soon after giving the best performance and we can't rule out this happening again. SRT will most probably score a quick 20-30 as he would think he has done enough in the 1st Final. Rule out Yuvi getting few runs for us.Since team India believes they have a cushion of next finals chances are they might relax a bit So let see what happens we shouldn't count chickens before they hatch. :D:D
GOD BLESS YOU :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: