India roiled as Trump yanks its status as a developing nation

Haarkarjeetgaye

17 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Forget H1 for now, EB1 is the biggest scam I have seen. While legit cases are stuck in eb2, and eb3, people are king up the system and misusing it and going through EB1. Biggest scam which USCIS hasn't stopped yet while USCIS continue to fk around with EB3 and EB3. 

USCIS need to realize many people don't deserve to be in EB1 who are getting GC overnight while legit folks have to wait for years with eB2,3

Actually EB1 is being misused by only 1 firm which is not Indian but has a lot of offices in India. I got it on EB1. The criteria is simple multi national executive. So if you come across any individual who is getting EB1 without working for 1 year in a foreign country in the last 3 years, that is a fraud.

id still say most abused is H1, then L1 which has been corrected. And then these abused H1 cases go on to either Eb3 and eb2, so that is where the maximum fraud is. 

58 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

actually the NDA in Pune has long been accused of posting people from Punjab and Haryana ignoring locals within the army. The Sena themselves have raised this issue. As you maybe aware the army occupies prime real estate within Pune.  Same is the case with the Nashik.

Kudos your learning marathi. Can you translate my monikor.

Bhau, I did a google on monikor. Do you mean moniker, which means a pet name?

so basically you are asking me for Marathi slang word which has GB in it?

One more point. 30 years se have had a base in Pune. Even Raj T says who stays here and mixes is most welcome. I may be more Marathi than you:p: In this 30 years I have not come across anyone who has left this city by choice. It’s that brilliant a place

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

5 hours ago, sukhoi said:

You get Jobs for Maharashtrians = Indians becoz Uncle SAM has defined an unofficial order your country men belongs/aids/breeds/ terrorists

Pakistanii Fauji Kid 

If you dont have anything to add to conversation then keep your mouth shut. 

6 hours ago, G_B_ said:

actually the NDA in Pune has long been accused of posting people from Punjab and Haryana ignoring locals within the army. The Sena themselves have raised this issue. As you maybe aware the army occupies prime real estate within Pune.  Same is the case with the Nashik.

Kudos your learning marathi. Can you translate my monikor.

BTW, I am from Haryana and my dad did not go to NDA. He passed out of a civil college and then joined he Army and is in a totally different field. So we are not beneficiaries of this favoratism at NDA, if at all there is any.

I do know a lot of state and central govt selections within Haryana were rigged in the last decade. Poor deserving students just kept on filing petitions to no avail. Hopefully things have improved now.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

[mention=26884]RanveerSingh[/mention] I think his comment was intended for me. Thanks for sharing. All such people are on my ignore list so I don’t get to see these classics. :hysterical:

such thoughts will die a natural death.

Yes it was and will be always, even if you snooze off in Ballakott far away with wrong intentions pretending to be some mahaan

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk