India roiled as Trump yanks its status as a developing nation

Haarkarjeetgaye

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/india-roiled-as-trump-yanks-its-status-as-a-developing-nation/articleshow/69617891.cms

President Donald Trump opened another potential front in his trade war on Friday, terminating India’s designation as a developing nation and thereby eliminating an exception that allowed the country to export nearly 2,000 products to the U.S. duty-free. 

“I have determined that India has not assured the United States that India will provide equitable and reasonable access to its markets,” Trump said in a proclamation. “Accordingly, it is appropriate to terminate India’s designation as a  .. 

7 hours ago, velu said:

good move by trump .. 

apki bar again trump sarkar 

Indeed. I expect more pressure from him towards India. Udhar bhi election aane waale hain:hysterical:

Aisa waive chalaya hai ki bechare Indians ko mid season school chudwake wapas aana pad raha hai. VISA naam se dar gaye hai Indians. Surprisingly education visas badh gaye hain. paisa milta hai na

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

@Cricketics is a Democrat obviously. All those immigrants in US cricket team. Perfect minority vote bank :giggle:

oh so he hates Trump? Democrats should love Trump like Left wing should love Modi

Both will put a huge dent on their own parties, its ideologies while truly exposing their blind supporters :hysterical:

33 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

oh so he hates Trump? Democrats should love Trump like Left wing should love Modi

Both will put a huge dent on their own parties, its ideologies while truly exposing their blind supporters :hysterical:

yeah with 303 seats Modiji has put an unrepairable dent in the BJP

41 minutes ago, maniac said:

@Cricketics is a Democrat obviously. All those immigrants in US cricket team. Perfect minority vote bank :giggle:

Lol gaali na de. I have same opinion here too. Neutral. Fk both parties. I would vote for John Kasich though any day if he was running for any party. He might run against Trump and lose again since he his already a Republican, but he is one guy I like. 

38 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Hate is a big word. He was better than some of the other candidates for sure int he last election and won. I wanted John Kasich though.

I still would like to see John Kasich run and may be beat Trump. But know, I am not anti-trump. I am not Democrat or Republican either. I am more indepeden and go by whats available. For me, Kasich is the best available candidate doest matter which party he belongs too. 

2 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

yeah with 303 seats Modiji has put an unrepairable dent in the BJP

For 5 years. Did you get the Ram temple and how about the poem - Abhi to Suraj uga hai :hysterical:

winning seats is not doing work. That even congress won for 60 years. I am saying if you make duffers your leader, they will a day leave you like stupids and go. Trump and Modi fit the bill

13 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

For 5 years. Did you get the Ram temple and how about the poem - Abhi to Suraj uga hai :hysterical:

winning seats is not doing work. That even congress won for 60 years. I am saying if you make duffers your leader, they will a day leave you like stupids and go. Trump and Modi fit the bill

Which part of Pakistan you from originally?

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Hate is a big word. He was better than some of the other candidates for sure int he last election and won. I wanted John Kasich though.

I still would like to see John Kasich run and may be beat Trump. But know, I am not anti-trump. I am not Democrat or Republican either. I am more indepeden and go by whats available. For me, Kasich is the best available candidate doest matter which party he belongs too. 

I saw all Republican and Presidential debates. I liked Jeb Bush, Cruz and Rubios over Trump. Did not notice Kasich much.

I think Trump won because he said what the majority wanted to hear. Wall, IT and Mfg Jobs. Hurling polite abuses at earlier presidents and opposition while blaming the media thereby leaving people to only believe him. Opposition was as good as Mr Gandhi here.

I would take Trey Gowdy as the President of US. Just have to hear him grill James Comey. The clarity in thought and speech is amazing.

caveat - new to US politics 

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Which part of Pakistan you from originally?

Haryana, if you’d like to make it part of Pakistan. Or Maharashtra where I grew up. Doesn’t matter much to me :hysterical:

some disease has bred  on this website. As an admin why don’t you check nationalities and expose it to everyone on the forum.

youd be surprised how sick some people think on this forum and how fun it will be to get their stupid imaginations exposed

2 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Now @cricketics which part of Pakistan are you from and which part of Trump land?

lol. I seriously didn't know you were from India. Bura naa man year lol. Serious na ho itna lol.

Anyway, I am from DMV area in U.S.

12 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Haryana, if you’d like to make it part of Pakistan. Or Maharashtra where I grew up. Doesn’t matter much to me :hysterical:

some disease has bred  on this website. As an admin why don’t you check nationalities and expose it to everyone on the forum.

youd be surprised how sick some people think on this forum and how fun it will be to get their stupid imaginations exposed

DOn't worry man, I was just checking. Why worry so much. It was all fun and games. Aish kart, tera trump first jeetega wise lag raha hai. I don't mind him, but I rather have Kasich. 

39 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol gaali na de. I have same opinion here too. Neutral. Fk both parties. I would vote for John Kasich though any day if he was running for any party. He might run against Trump and lose again since he his already a Republican, but he is one guy I like. 

Tulsi (Gabbard) or Kamala (Harris) for me :hmm: this time

Edited by maniac

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

lol. I seriously didn't know you were from India. Bura naa man year lol. Serious na ho itna lol.

Anyway, I am from DMV area in U.S.

Arre ham bura nahi maante. Background samajh lo. Delhi ki padaish. Kam se kam 14 states mein ghooma aur raha dad ki fauj naukri mein. I am a fauji kid and we take a lot , a lot of pride in it. You can check with any fauji kid about the smiles we exchange when we get to know we are fauji kids. Only fauji kids can understand this. And when we start speaking, civilians rarely get to join us in the conversation. 

Jaise modi jee kehte hai , ab yeh theek hai ki Mujhe apne munh se tareef nahi karni chahiye but I can converse in Hindi, Dogri, Punjabi, Haryanvi, Rajasthani, Tamil , Marathi and a bit of Gujju too. 

Mai kis cheez ka bura manunga? life has given me much more than I could ever ask for.

DMV is a great place. Used to visit my wife’s aunt in Germantown.

As an admin you should have access to my email. Please see my name in it and for once and for all please announce here that I am from India and I am hindu.

and also I have no second id called jatboy or rasgulla or whatever. I want that cloudradar illusion guy to eat humble pie

so you are an OCI?

8 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

DOn't worry man, I was just checking. Why worry so much. It was all fun and games. Aish kart, tera trump first jeetega wise lag raha hai. I don't mind him, but I rather have Kasich. 

I am cool sir. Vacation started today that is why so much time on this website today:hysterical: