Symonds may face punishment for manhandling spectator

I guess Symonds saw a banana and couldn't control his emotions:D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: well said. Look at this... "Andrew was in the zone and was severely threatened."Cricket Australia's Michael Brown told reporters in Canberra.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: well said. Look at this... "Andrew was in the zone and was severely threatened."Cricket Australia's Michael Brown told reporters in Canberra.
what was he exactly threatened by? a naked man with no weapon running around? what tripe!!!

The guy was a skinny nothing and he didn't appear to be running into Symonds but to the side and around him. Symonds lent into him from the side (and not the other way around) and while he was still footing it around him, hence, toppling him through the air (is it to be imagined that he planned to run straight into Symonds, bat, helmet, grill, lipstick, dreadlocks and 200 pounds and knock himself out?). How this could be construed as a fight or flight situation, I am still trying to understand (as Australia has a long history of streakers). All he had to do was stand where he was and the streaker would have gone right by him and did a jig with the security guards before being tackled. Nope...I think it is obvious Symonds decided to take him out...probably due to anger an irritation. No need to evade this fairly evident fact. It's not like Symonds looked frightened or anything eh? (or was he? Maybe that look was fear....) While I don't think he should be charged, as no harm was done, it is not good behaviour, as the possibility of injury to the drunk fool was real. No need to be showing off how tough you are with skinny naked men who have a hundred security personnel in pursuit. Now, if the streaker was a 400 pound 7 footer full of muscle with no security guards in pursuit and Symonds shouldered him to the ground...then I would be most impressed and nominate him for an award instead. What happened however, was not very impressive at all. He comes across as a bit off a bully. At least Greg Chappells spanking was funny and Merv Hughes downright ludicrous. This was just irresponsible and mistreating your own fans that support you, even if they are idiots.

Australia is a strange country. Apparently its ok to call someone a ba.stard, a biyatch, a mofo or a gay. Its perfectly fine, to even bulldoze over a streaker, but the moment Bhajji spits, shits, says "maaki", snores, yawns they are all up in arms. The sardar has toppled Murali as the most hated Asian in the country!

That did happen once C'tics. Gavaskar and Srikanth were batting while a female streaker intruded. Srikanth asked Gavaskar what were they supposed to do. Gavaskar replied to Srikanth "You are the one having problem watching the ball all these while' date=' just watch the balls" :haha:[/quote'] Classic :hysterical::hysterical: Depressingly female streakers seem to have vanished :((:((
This common things happen among convicts.
If I ever come to India I would like to share a drink with you so that my convict fist can meet your currymunching face. You sir are an racist idiot of the highest proprortions who only seems to post the same convict comments over and over again. For shame.
If I ever come to India I would like to share a drink with you so that my convict fist can meet your currymunching face. You sir are an racist idiot of the highest proprortions who only seems to post the same convict comments over and over again. For shame.
Right there you lost your right to call someone a racist :finger:
Right there you lost your right to call someone a racist :finger:
I don't give a rat's ass any more to be honest. This place is a shambles and I won't be frequenting it any longer. There are some good sensible blokes on here, and to them I reaffirm my congratulations over India's well deserved win.:hatsoff: To the other immature racist twats, I would take great pleasure in watching Andrew Symonds ram a sackful of bananas down their throats. ;)
I don't give a rat's ass any more to be honest. This place is a shambles and I won't be frequenting it any longer. There are some good sensible blokes on here, and to them I reaffirm my congratulations over India's well deserved win.:hatsoff: To the other immature racist twats, I would take great pleasure in watching Andrew Symonds ram a sackful of bananas down their throats. ;)
Am afraid your post lacks perspective, dare i say, common sense, totally. What do you expect in an Indian board after such a bitter & spiteful tour ? Rose petals & red carpet ? This tour was marred with so many incidents for so long, all the bottled up emotions of average fans, were bound to explode, at some point. The cork went off with the CB series victory & what you are seeing is the result of that! How about preaching your own media and fans, when they went after Bhajji like there was no tomorrow ? Am sure you approve of all that ?
Am afraid your post lacks perspective, dare i say, common sense, totally. What do you expect in an Indian board after such a bitter & spiteful tour ? Rose petals & red carpet ? This tour was marred with so many incidents for so long, all the bottled up emotions of average fans, were bound to explode, at some point. The cork went off with the CB series victory & what you are seeing is the result of that! How about preaching your own media and fans, when they went after Bhajji like there was no tomorrow ? Am sure you approve of all that ?
Sorry, but when I celebrate my team winning I don't feel the need to spurt out the racist/offensive remarks that some have chosen to use (and have used repeatedly over the past few months). Anyhow, it doesn't matter what I think... the forum belongs to you guys, and so long as you are happy with what gets said then that's all that matters I guess. I for one won't be hanging around to see if things improve or not. Once again, thanks for the useful insights and chats with some of the more sensible users on here. Enjoy the win guys!