What are the silly superstitions that ICF fanz do during match time/match dayz?

the indian performance tends to depend too much on the television set on which they r watched. when i watch the indian team play in the 14" tv at home, india does well during that time & when i watch the indian team play in the 21" tv at home, india does not do well. india wins over 90% of the matches when they r being watched on the 14" televsion set but on the 21" television set, the success rate dips to less than 20% and i watched the entire 20/20 world cup & cb series on the 14" television set
U saved Team India :two_thumbs_up:
the indian performance tends to depend too much on the television set on which they r watched. when i watch the indian team play in the 14" tv at home, india does well during that time & when i watch the indian team play in the 21" tv at home, india does not do well. india wins over 90% of the matches when they r being watched on the 14" televsion set but on the 21" television set, the success rate dips to less than 20% and i watched the entire 20/20 world cup & cb series on the 14" television set
Because you concentrate more when watching on smaller tv and that can only bring more good wishes for the team :two_thumbs_up:
Bring it on baby! Way to go! :two_thumbs_up:
Guest whineleg

I believe that SRT will choke and not make runz whenever it's a big match and India needz him. According to all his worshipperz, that iz a silly superstition. :hysterical: