What are the silly superstitions that ICF fanz do during match time/match dayz?

I think dial mentioned, she gets cramped in the chair watching. I sometimes do that too!!! "It has always happened that whenever I watch TV, Praveen does not take wickets. So, I stood outside while the match was on," said Praveen's brother. Other such ICF-ers superstitions, silly, funny, whatever...bring it on. I only watch it from my favorite chair and sometimes wear fav. clothes.

I think dial mentioned' date=' [b']she gets cramped in the chair watching. I sometimes do that too!!!.
i mean thatz bloody new to me dial = she? u gone wrong btw, not a superstitious thing but i regularly wear Indian Odi Shirt and whenever India's match is going on.. change it once the game is over just because of the feeling of Nationalism.. not any spuerstitious stuff

whenever I wear the shirt, we lose :D and also during the 20-20's there was this advertisment with priyanka chopra about some scooty or smth. there was this old man who plays the driver. now whenever there was a crucial moment in the game and this ad came up n i saw that old man, I knew we we were going to win that moment. :icflove: Also, whenever Michael Slater says "Oh, dear!", we know it is curtains for Australia :yay:

Any other interesting ones?
while watching the t20 finals I made my wife go back to sleep as in that tournament India did well when she was asleep :giggle::giggle::giggle: She got up in the 18th over of the final game & I couldn't handle the pressure :isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute:
while watching the t20 finals I made my wife go back to sleep as in that tournament India did well when she was asleep :giggle::giggle::giggle: She got up in the 18th over of the final game & I couldn't handle the pressure :isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest Hiten.

I have learned something new in this CB series. I did NOT surf the net/icf while the finals (of CB) were on, and guess what ? (Check ICF Banner :giggle:) Stupid ? Maybe. But it works :dance::icflove:

the indian performance tends to depend too much on the television set on which they r watched. when i watch the indian team play in the 14" tv at home, india does well during that time & when i watch the indian team play in the 21" tv at home, india does not do well. india wins over 90% of the matches when they r being watched on the 14" televsion set but on the 21" television set, the success rate dips to less than 20% and i watched the entire 20/20 world cup & cb series on the 14" television set