BETS UP FOR INDIA vs SOUTH AFRICA 3RD TEST - GO BET NOW YOU CHEAP SO-AND-SOs!

thanks. and is there any short way to become a millionaire early. is share-trading possible in ICF
Bet smartly .. look for smart odds ... and also keep an eye on the open bets .. sometimes they close the bets a little too late ... :two_thumbs_up: Take risks and if u run out of money then ask Rajeev .. he has a soft spot for u .. he will be happy to help u :giggle:
Bet smartly .. look for smart odds ... and also keep an eye on the open bets .. sometimes they close the bets a little too late ... :two_thumbs_up::
This is the last time i am running any "open" bets. From now on, i am going back to the old deadline day rule. Bet as much as you want until the deadline, then wait for 5 days.
yaar tu to naraaz ho gaya ... Live betting is awesome .. :two_thumbs_up:
I can't stay up all night to monitor them, so they get left open and people pile on like crazy. Only 1 way to stop that from happening. Anyway, i don't see why anyone should complain about this now - a lot of members have made insane amounts of money, so they can now bear the risk of being wrong once in a while...:haha:
like after the game was over but b4 the presentation ceremony .. hai na ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
loll nope i bet on sehwag being highest run scorer before this match started lolll bet on ganguly being highest run scorer while sehwag was destroying SA in 2nd innings bet on bhaji being highest wicket taker before 3rd test started but the bets were left open, so any money i was making being being reinvested into bets lol
loll nope i bet on sehwag being highest run scorer before this match started lolll bet on ganguly being highest run scorer while sehwag was destroying SA in 2nd innings bet on bhaji being highest wicket taker before 3rd test started but the bets were left open, so any money i was making being being reinvested into bets lol
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Me too Me too !