BETS UP FOR INDIA vs SOUTH AFRICA 3RD TEST - GO BET NOW YOU CHEAP SO-AND-SOs!

This is a house special, and Chris Martin that we speak of. A man with a test match average just above 2, and moving steadily down. A man with exactly THREE scores in his 58 test innings that went above the score of 5, and - god almighty, TWENTY ONE ducks! If he top scores, it will be a true miracle. The odds reflect that.

I dont understand. How can a normal adult, with fully functional sensory faculties, bat as pathetically as he does ? :dontknow: I am convinced that we can actually mathematically prove that, a normal batsman will have a better record, even if he is blindfolded and asked to bat. I think its a brilliant ploy by Chris to become famous ( or infamous, whichever way you want to look at it) throughout the world of cricket.

Of course. Great rabbits always are remembered. Walsh, Tufnell, Devon Malcolm, Chandra... Martin will soon be added to the list. And the way lower order players are learning to bat, we'll eventually be mourning the loss of people like him a decade from now. (BTW, I see you're putting $1 on Martin. Oh well, you're not getting that back. :P http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=245929#post245929 - this is a lesson in what happens when you bet on Martin :D)

If someone gives you 7500:1, its impossible to resist from betting, and for a moment, i almost typed $1000 and pressed enter. But thankfully, my senses prevented me from doing that monumental error. The loss of a solitary dollar wont hurt my purse that much. But trust me, If Martin top-scores, I shall throw a party to all members of ICF:D

No' date=' you can just hope you do well in things like SuperSelectors (or post a lot, write articles - which really bump up your cash) to raise your cash again.[/quote'] our you can just connive other posters to give you great odds on personal betting ... Salil is very good at that ... although his ever rising bankroll should be investigated.
You're just bitter because you've lost too much in the live betting threads I've started. BTW' date=' I'll offer 1 to 1 odds that Martin is out in less than 4 balls in the first innings of the NZ/Eng game. Want to bet? :D[/quote'] 1st innings - done ... I reckon he lasts longer .. 10K in