Holy mother, not again !

Ram

Guest Hiten.
I think if it doesnt rain for one more day, the test should be fine. It was sunny all of today and it doesnt look like raining in Chennai at the moment. Rain has been forecast for another 24 hrs in Tamil Nadu although only the southern districts are getting it. This spell of last 3-4 days is actually not from the bay of bengal, but its from the Arabian sea, so Chennai should be fine IF rains stays away for one day and I think it will. Pitch will be completely done 25th morning I am told, and hopefully it wont be a spiteful one, and we should have a 5 day test
Is the pitch going to be tailored for spinners or pace bowlers ? :P
Guest HariSampath

Damn, its has started Raining and it does look bad. The local weather says that there will be thunderstorms in Chennai till tonite.

Guest HariSampath

Welcome to Chepauk , where it is a warm and sunny morning and a blazing Sun !! I think its gonna be ok. I hear pitch will be handed over to Match referee/umpires tomorrow morning ( today? ) and everything is set for a promp start and an uninterrupted test match. Lord Venkateshwara has answered TNCA prayers ( and ICF prayers too) :-)

Welcome to Chepauk , where it is a warm and sunny morning and a blazing Sun !! I think its gonna be ok. I hear pitch will be handed over to Match referee/umpires tomorrow morning ( today? ) and everything is set for a promp start and an uninterrupted test match. Lord Venkateshwara has answered TNCA prayers ( and ICF prayers too) :-)
Is it a turning track Hari ?

:bhangra: wow No rain :bhangra:

A weather Update Even though there is a slight cloud cover it shouldn't be a coz of worry as they are not those dark rain bearing ones......................these clouds are pretty light...........I dont think it is gonna rain atleast for another hour or so............... Will keep updating

well It is bright n sunny now..... Clear Blue Skies n Sun Beatin down All good signs for cricket........ Tomrrow....well i'll tell my personal Opinion after the sun sets today..... I ll calculate it in accordance to the sun set here.............. But google's forecast is Weather for Chennai, Tamil Nadu 31°C Cloudy Wind: SE at 0 km/h Humidity: 70% Tue Chance of Storm 29°C | 25°C Wed Chance of Storm 32°C | 25°C Thu Mostly Sunny 32°C | 25°C Fri Mostly Sunny 34°C | 25°C http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/43279.html

You'll calculate it? Are you running a computer simulation? What is your granularity? What are the bounds for your configurational space? Have you constructed an n dimensional Hilbert space for each degree of freedom on which to define inner products and expectation values?

You'll calculate it? Are you running a computer simulation? What is your granularity? What are the bounds for your configurational space? Have you constructed an n dimensional Hilbert space for each degree of freedom on which to define inner products and expectation values?
Well I dont know what the hell is all that u speak... but what i know is that the sun sets towards 6:30 in the evening..... If that happens today then tomorrow's gonna be fine.... This is what i meant sucka................ If you dont understand things then for heavens sake just shut the f**k up..............