Strategy reg team building for the next year?

I would like to see two 65 bowlers charging in initially. The awkward bounce and pace they generate often confound batsmen around the world. Ishant and pankaj would be the guys. I have not seen enough of pankaj. but if he can get the ball to bounce as much as ishant, he shoiuld be the man. Sreesanth , zaheer,RPS are more than handy to compliment. I would guess pankaj would be down the pecking order right now. but when you talk about a vision, its better to keep pankaj in the loop. Considering the usual spin oriented conditions In India, Piyush should be given a go. I have been disappointed with harbhajan's progress though he has been always useful vs aussies. Maybe three spinners will be used in some of the conditions. I also feel that ganguly should go within a year or two and rohit/yuvraj brought in his spot as the first change in the middle order. that is the first change i can think of. The one day performance was beyond expectations and the risky seelction paid off beyond what i expected. Dhoni has shown the right temperament by keeping calm and composed. this is not an easy thing to have and i hardly see it in indian captains but he may have to do away with certain strategies like 5 bowlers or using pathan upfront.

Why should a bowler be selected just because of his height? Has the utter idiocy of selecting VRV Singh and Munaf Patel ahead of the likes of RP Singh and Pathan taught us nothing at all? When Pankaj Singh demonstrates the qualities that Ishant has, with pace, bounce, movement, all allied with application of brains and a great deal of heart, then he can make it. But till then we have RP Singh, Zaheer, Sreesanth, and Pathan, who make the best quintet of fast bowlers we've ever had at any point in history. It would take a lot for another bowler to upstage them in the foreseeable future.

dhondy, i mentioned only pankaj as he is 65 or more. VRV and munaf are not quite there. Think of ambrose and walsh.the bounce and length of these bowlers always troubles batsmen. As for why i focus on them, just look at their unease vs ishant and their failed attempts at dominating him. Its a huge advantage to have a bowler who can dictate terms.

dhondy, i mentioned only pankaj as he is 65 or more. VRV and munaf are not quite there. Think of ambrose and walsh.the bounce and length of these bowlers always troubles batsmen. As for why i focus on them, just look at their unease vs ishant and their failed attempts at dominating him. Its a huge advantage to have a bowler who can dictate terms.
well said, well meant, tfs.