Guess Who?

Cricketics

Re: Guess Who? same Handle there aswell ... posted very rare though but know most of you guys (or should I say your Handles). have been all along the journey of the fights in old ICF , those bedi days (he he) rat, resident rodent, and how this NEW ICF came along and with-in few days almost everyone who cared for indian Cricket came over here, how one of you(who were not banned) would go to old ICF and would leave the link for this new ICF so that people who dint knew about it could reach here, how this new ICF had a very simple outlook in the starting with discussion topis on the first page itself and now we have such a nice look with New Forum segments adding continually with latest being the SHOPPING Section; how rajeev's CVU site came up and became one of the most frequently visited site by indian cricket lovers, for the extended-highlights and how now you guys are preparing for the WC2007.... I have ben here only, but could'nt write anything coz My stupid work :tired: anyways ...thanks Bheem/Boss Bhai for asking :-)