Come on Rahul Dravid!

Rahul Dravid is one of the India's best and dependable batsman ever. But during the Australian Tour he just didn't look himself. Whatever may the reason be we all know that Rahul Dravid is so much more capable than what he has performed recently. I hope that Rahul Dravid would bring the best out of him again during the forthcoming series. Come on Rahul Dravid!

not one of the most dependable.. the most dependable. Despite being out of form, in almost every innings he tried to score some runs or face as many balls as possible to see off the new ball. I sincerely do hope that he's back to his best and enjoying the game well to carry the test team forward along with Sachin, Ganguly, and Laxman.

Rahul Dravid is one of the India's best and dependable batsman ever. But during the Australian Tour he just didn't look himself. Whatever may the reason be we all know that Rahul Dravid is so much more capable than what he has performed recently. I hope that Rahul Dravid would bring the best out of him again during the forthcoming series. Come on Rahul Dravid!
not one of the most dependable.. the most dependable. Despite being out of form' date= in almost every innings he tried to score some runs or face as many balls as possible to see off the new ball. I sincerely do hope that he's back to his best and enjoying the game well to carry the test team forward along with Sachin, Ganguly, and Laxman.
:two_thumbs_up: India needs an in-form Dravid for Tests. Cmon RD...show the class that separates you from pretenders in Tests, please.