Symonds.....Thats Him Alright...........

Vignesh

iam sure he will not pick on sanath or sachin. The thing with bullies like hayden and symonds is that' date=' they pick on people who they think are weak. Pathetic aussie![/size']
Hey, Who are you calling weak? We know Ishant looks like dry fruit :hysterical:& is new, but there is no reason why he should be called "weak" especially looking at his amazing performance in the CB Series which got all the seniors worried!
iam sure he will not pick on sanath or sachin. The thing with bullies like hayden and symonds is that' date=' they pick on people who they think are weak. Pathetic aussie![/size']
I am not sure whether u know or not.... I sharma is a black belt in Karate from a very renowned martial Art school in India.
I am not sure whether u know or not.... I sharma is a black belt in Karate from a very renowned martial Art school in India.
Impressive. He must also have been practising his one-finger eye poke when he pointed Symonds to the dressing room. And they reprimanded him for that. Indian team should hire me as their spin doctor.
Jus Look at symonds havin a go at ISHANT after being bowled............... Poor Thing he wasn't even able to pick the slower one up........ Guess Aussies have him in the side only for his sledging capabilities.............. Is Symonds a real CRY BABY??????????
Vignesh, didnt symonds clarify that all he said was "Well bowled Champ!" which was misinterpreted by Ishant? If you read his lips, thats all he says.
Vignesh' date=' didnt symonds clarify that all he said was "[b']Well bowled Champ!" which was misinterpreted by Ishant? If you read his lips, thats all he says.
And I think Bhajji said something similar to Lee to which most of the Aussie players had objection. At least in this case only the bowler replied not someone from Mid-on , slip , gully and square
And I think Bhajji said something similar to Lee to which most of the Aussie players had objection. At least in this case only the bowler replied not someone from Mid-on ' date=' slip , gully and square[/quote'] Maybe, but I dunno how you can slate someone for praising a player. BTW Bhajji abused Symonds mother (as he accepted).
Maybe' date=' but I dunno how you can slate someone for praising a player. BTW Bhajji abused Symonds mother (as he accepted).[/quote'] I am not that gr8 a lip reader but i didnt see symonds saying something to the effect of well bowled champ / mate. The funniest thing is, he was the same player who stated in a court room full of prominent players that there should be no appreciation/friendship on the field he was the same player, who abused bhaji for appreciating lee. If you tell me that symonds has changed completely pre and post the lee incident, i think there is no point discussing any further And from what i saw of ishant, he mouths the word "what" and appreciates and points symonds to the dressing room. I think symonds is an arrogant a** who needs to be put in his place in the world of cricket
Maybe' date=' but I dunno how you can slate someone for praising a player. BTW Bhajji abused Symonds mother (as he accepted).[/quote'] yes bhajji did accept that and none of the Aussie players have ever done that .. didnt Hogg accept that he called Indian players b@stards ? Bhajji also went to speak with Lee to praise his bowling to which Symo had an objection ! In the 1st video at least the bowler replied not some one from Mid on or gully ... :mama:
yes bhajji did accept that and none of the Aussie players have ever done that .. didnt Hogg called Indians b@stards ? Bhajji also went to speak with Lee to praise his bowling to which Symo had an objection ! In the 1st video at least the bowler replied not some one from Mid on or gully ... :mama:
talk of timing :D
I am not that gr8 a lip reader but i didnt see symonds saying something to the effect of well bowled champ / mate. The funniest thing is, he was the same player who stated in a court room full of prominent players that there should be no appreciation/friendship on the field he was the same player, who abused bhaji for appreciating lee. If you tell me that symonds has changed completely pre and post the lee incident, i think there is no point discussing any further And from what i saw of ishant, he mouths the word "what" and appreciates and points symonds to the dressing room. I think symonds is an arrogant a** who needs to be put in his place in the world of cricket
Well, i think he does say what he claimed