Symonds.....Thats Him Alright...........

Vignesh

And from what i saw of ishant, he mouths the word "what" and appreciates and points symonds to the dressing room. I think symonds is an arrogant a** who needs to be put in his place in the world of cricket
:two_thumbs_up: I hope the crowds in India haunt Haydos, Symo and Punter. Make it a nightmare for them. Sissies that those three are.
yes bhajji did accept that and none of the Aussie players have ever done that .. didnt Hogg accept that he called Indian players b@stards ? Bhajji also went to speak with Lee to praise his bowling to which Symo had an objection ! In the 1st video at least the bowler replied not some one from Mid on or gully ... :mama:
Thats neither here or there. Does not give someone the right to abuse him for saying "well done, champ"!
:two_thumbs_up: I hope the crowds in India haunt Haydos, Symo and Punter. Make it a nightmare for them. Sissies that those three are.
I hope it does. More than that, I hope the indian media defend us as the aussie media defend their players. Remember the photos of monkey captured by the aussie camera man. I cant believe that despite all the taunts of sreesanth caught on youtube and displayed for all to see, no one makes a motion to take some action against the players/fans from the aussie side. Cricket judgements are still very biased...
Now where did I say that? I was just commenting on this particular incident.
Well dude, i just feel that symonds has an extremely bad history of abusing players. This is not just this one off match or this one of series. I dont follow aussie cricket but pretty much every touring team has had an issue with the players and the umpire, Symonds being the chief protagonist in most occasions and now i hear him say that he appreciated a player. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT. He is a mean spirited competitor and will not go and appreciate an opponent bowler. I havent heard of him appreciating food balls , talk about appreciating getting bowled. And I am sure there were more peaches that got him out, better balls than the slower one ishant bowled. I havent seen him say that to any bowler he has played against. (all this is my opinion based on the limited aussie cricket that i watch) So please, i am sorry, but i cannot fathom symonds appreciating young ishant in my wildest dreams. Especially not after seeing his off and middle stick getting uprooted.
Now where did I say that? I was just commenting on this particular incident.
if a player has said the sort of stuff symo has in the last few months I dont think any Indian bowler would go to him and ask him "can you please say it again as I dont think I heard u clealry". I think no indian expects any praise from symo. As for the whole Bhajji-Symo thing .. I think they both are idiots and Im glad the tour is over.
if a player has said the sort of stuff symo has in the last few months I dont think any Indian bowler would go to him and ask him "can you please say it again as I dont think I heard u clealry". I think no indian expects any praise from symo. As for the whole Bhajji-Symo thing .. I think they both are idiots and Im glad the tour is over.
I didnt say that Ishant was wrong to do what he did in the heat of the moment. But I do think that after Symonds cleared the issue, if we still point fingers, thats not fair.