Disgusting BCCI sacrifices a test to accomodate 7 ODIs vs England

salil, reason is simple.. back in India.. ppl don't know the real worth.. they would want to watch odi's over test.. we ppl, living overseas have greater passion then them.. don't know why
cuz we are impure LOL I dont think its about people living overseas its just that only passionate cricket fans join this forum. I think the ratio of people following Tests Vs ODI is still the same among all Indians
Guest Hiten.

Are you fckin shitting me ???? 2 tests ? We have a fckin revenge to take you god damn stupid money mongers. Rookie English team pooped on our party when they beat India in Mumbai. Mothersunks BCCI, why can't we have 4 test match series alongwith 3 ODI matches ?????

5 Tests against a quality nation (OK' date=' England might be an exception) is a [b']minimum
Nah, England is quite a competitive test side. Would have been real fun to play more tests with them. They would lose anyways.....jellybeans dont win you matches.
Not all. No one is saying the BCCI is perfect. They need to improve things as well. But so do CA' date=' ECB etc.[/quote'] BCCI mentioned in the same breath as CA, ECB etc. is an insult to the latter group...they don't bollox up scheduling, ticketing or player contracts like BCCI does all the time, they are very well managed boards and could teach the incompetent political appointees in BCCI a thing or two about governance.