• H Gibbs
    • Jaques Kallis
    • Javed Miandad
    • Kevin Pietersen
    • Zaheer Abbas
    • Rahul Dravid
    • Ricky Ponting
    • Some other (state name in your post)

Team so far: 1. Sachin Tendulkar 2. Adam Gilchrist We now have to chose a no3. Its a critical position. If then openers succeed, he has to carry on the momentus and if they dont, he has to play cautiously. Please read all the options carefully, think about their personal strengths, do leap into statsguru if you want statistical data and then vote. Additional choices: Viv Richards Kumara Sangakara

Team so far: 1. Sachin Tendulkar 2. Adam Gilchrist We now have to chose a no3. Its a critical position. If then openers succeed, he has to carry on the momentus and if they dont, he has to play cautiously. Please read all the options carefully, think about their personal strengths, do leap into statsguru if you want statistical data and then vote.
Can you please explain if this is the best side ever or since 90 or since 2000 or current players since u have Lara , Zaheer , SRT in the options ????

There is only ONE candidate for #3 in ODIs...and thats none other than SIR Issac Vivian Alexander Richards, arguably the best alltime ODI batsman and at a position where he averages a stunning 57+ ! Ponting,et al are secondary to the Vivster!

There is only ONE candidate for #3 in ODIs...and thats none other than SIR Issac Vivian Alexander Richards, arguably the best alltime ODI batsman and at a position where he averages a stunning 57+ ! Ponting,et al are secondary to the Vivster!
I agree with you. Unfortunately I can only have ten options in the poll and I tried to put the options in alphabetical order. It was only after submitting the poll that I realised that Viv's name is not there. So I had to put him in additional options.