Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

i am not faking any relationship. i am in search of a true girl-friend who can understand my feelings. i promise i wont cheat that girl or dump her
will u tell her that u searched for her cuz u wanted to win a bet .. thats not nice Amits .. please slap urself again Anyway mate , good luck :hatsoff:.. I was just having few laughs

will u tell her that u searched for her cuz u wanted to win a bet .. thats not nice Amits .. please slap urself again Anyway mate , good luck :hatsoff:.. I was just having few laughs
i wont tell her anything about the bet. its just that i very badly want a gf within the next 8 days

Amit ...t is not nice to have such bets.It's extremely insulting to treat another human like that . Don't do it! What do you have to lose? A few bucks?Ok a few thousand bucks? Paisa to haath ki mael hai.......Thode se paise paane ya bachane keliye kisi ke saath aisa mazaak nahi karte. Ab yeh sab bhool jao.Aur aisse doston ko bhi goli maaro(not literally :nervous:).You are better than this. Don't post you phone numbers on forums...you will just become a butt of jokes and practical pranks.

Hey' date=' I tried to help you, but you didnt respond in time, there was someone waiting to meet you this morning, see my earlier post[/quote'] u posted that post around 10 am IST and at that time i was in college