Worrying signs for India

Cricketics

On 12/18/2020 at 1:07 AM, Cricketics said:

The kattarpanti in India has increased. Kattarpanti of Muslims, Kattarpanti of  Sikhs, Kattarpanti of Hindus. All of them. 

India has been the most tolerant nation on planet earth, more than U.S or any country in the world. Europeans don't even come close to these two nations and U.S can never even come close either to India in terms of being the most tolerant. However off late, every religious group in ndia is kattar to some extent which shows in them not able to even criticize their party leader. Not all of them do that, but most of them do. Ofcourse, there is also a reason  to it, because everyone has tried to change India and Indians. 

I see many  Kattar Sikh and Muslims will never accept Congress has been equally shyt. I see many kattar Hindus in India never accept that Modi can be wrong too. 

On iCF we do have many folks who atleast acknowledge the fact that the person whom they  voted for is making mistakes at times, but this isn't the overall picture of India. The Kattarpanti has increased. It was bound to happen because Hindustan has been tested a lot by  its neigbours and outsiders have had special interest in destroying or taking over India. 

Screw all of them religions. 

Kattarpanti is a creation of social engineering by artificially implanting hindu/muslim/sikh victimisation through social media. The exact same strategy is used to spread feminism in India.

All this not for the good of Indian people but to benefit crony capitalists.

Now I understand the purpose of demonetisation which sky rocketed Ambani's net worth within months. PM Modi was not that naive to take such a risky decision without informing late Mr. Jaitley, especially if Ambani was informed in advance about demonetisation.