Zaheer's Chic

Rajiv

Re: Zaheer's Chic

yeh..kuch jyada hee patli hai.... not good enough... zaheer can get better.... infact irfan had a beautiful admirer..Rakshanda Khan..she is gorgeous..thodi motee ho gayi hai abhi lekin she is fit... :hic: 22sld2.jpg
She kinda looks like a female version of Pathan to me...

This is disgraceful people! We are admirers of our cricket fans' date=' but suddenly we are resolving to pitiful remarks on the personal life of our heroes! this is really unfortunate... we must respect their privacy and extend some courtesy to these ladies.[/quote'] Believe me, we all admire her. :hmph:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She has nice knockers :hic: Sparks fly when she slaps Zak :lmao:
dude wait till aqua comes u will get a piece of her mind for choice of this language..
DR... what did u think abt me? this is a silly thread meant for guys... am not going to say anything agnst u ppl... this is boys talk... lol... u wont here anymore frm me on this thread... :hmph: :hmph:
Guest dada_rocks

dude wait till aqua comes u will get a piece of her mind for choice of this language..
DR... what did u think abt me? this is a silly thread meant for guys... am not going to say anything agnst u ppl... this is boys talk... lol... u wont here anymore frm me on this thread... :hmph: :hmph:
ur rebuke is welcome aqua lest things get out of control

ur rebuke is welcome aqua lest things get out of control
Dood...u gotta put a "Monkey Jumper Hall of fame" too....Javed Miandad being the only name in that HOF ! :lmao: :lmao: