The biggest flops at the IPL

tnameh

do u know that when u cant substantiate ur theory it becomes a bullshi.t doesnt matter whom u talk about...
I've said this repeatedly and I say it again: It's your choice to accept my theory or reject it. When you reject it, it doesn't change what I know for a fact. I'm feeling sorry for you guys who've grown up thinking Sachin is some kind of god who can't do any wrong. Dude, I've been as big a fan of the man's batting as you are. I've fought for him against people who said rubbish like "Sachin can't win matches". But... This isn't about his batting. It's about knowing and accepting that the man — despite of all the terrific choices he's made in his life — is still human, and he's made mistakes. Mistakes, that have rarely being highlighted in public. Mistakes which people close to him do not have the balls to accept. They do not want to take on a mountain that Tendulkar is. If you want to talk about his batting, there have seldom been players better than Sachin. I rest my case and I've emptied my thoughts completely.

In the same post, you say its an allegation, theory and then a fact! A theory should have some basis of course. And if its about a player respected by all you need to do better.
Son, you need to have a point. What exactly is your grouse ?

Son' date=' you need to have a point. What exactly is your grouse ?[/quote'] my grouse is that repeating ten time that "I know it for a fact", is not gonna make it a fact yes, Sachin is human.Yes, being human, Sachin can make mistakes. But that does not mean he has made mistakes. You have evidence, put it on board So I will make it short and sweet Put up or shut up.

Sachin being injured playing for India is his fault. Oh, not his fault, yet he is a complete flop?? Who is smoking pot here? What a great analogy!! Since Sachin got injured while playing non stop since last one year for India, and his injury got eggravated while fielding in the test vs SA, it is disappointing to you that he is sidelined, Sachin is flop?? He is unable to participate in the matches to face Warne or McGrath, hence he is flop?? His team has not gelled well under Bhajji or Pollock, hence Sachin is a flop?? Guess who is smoking pot here!! Really? Errr... Who said this?? And please decide who is smoking pot here!!! Since you keep on smoking it, doesn't mean everyone in the world do so too. And you posts are nothings but garbage one eyed posts. Hence my last reply to your thread!!
Your nitpicking hasn't added to the debate in anyway. Especially when I have already admitted to my typing mistake there. Besides, if groin injuries take a month to heal, to me, it only means that Sachin has washed off his hands from the debacle that the Mumbai Indians are in right now. Can anyone point out one occassion when someone had a groin injury for so long? I didn't want to hit below the belt but that is what you have brought down the discussion to.

Your nitpicking hasn't added to the debate in anyway. Especially when I have already admitted to my typing mistake there. Besides, if groin injuries take a month to heal, to me, it only means that Sachin has washed off his hands from the debacle that the Mumbai Indians are in right now. Can anyone point out one occassion when someone had a groin injury for so long? I didn't want to hit below the belt but that is what you have brought down the discussion to.
http://www.soccer.on.ca/OSN.nsf/2ee27ea7f8f3b2f785256c80005311c3/92ee9c6fb0ab2c598525710e0069d0b9?OpenDocument One of the biggest mistakes that soccer players make is going back to training and playing too early. Just because it feels good doesn’t mean that you are ready. So, my advice would be that the rehabilitation facility you choose should have the proper equipment to ensure that your recovery won’t be delayed unnecessarily due to inadequate testing and training equipment or due to accidental re-injury. Most minor groin strains without tearing recover over a 4 to 6 week period. Conenction between Sachin's injury and his washing his hands off the team is something only you cna make

my grouse is that repeating ten time that "I know it for a fact", is not gonna make it a fact yes, Sachin is human.Yes, being human, Sachin can make mistakes. But that does not mean he has made mistakes. You have evidence, put it on board So I will make it short and sweet Put up or shut up.
Oooooh. The Sachin fan is hurt. Poor baby. I should not make fun of his god. It is because of fans like you who do not wish to believe there's an egotistical side to Sachin. You think he can do no wrong. It is people like you who put him on a pedestal, when the truth is, he's as human as the rest of you. This is why he's got so much power. People do not dare take on him. They think he's god. He's not to be messed with. If you need proof, go talk to any of the Mumbai players who were present in the 2006-7 squad. They'll tell you what happened. If you do not have contacts, come to me. I'll get you contacts.

What is really funny is :- Some cheap tabloids were trying to suggest that Sachin was deliberitely misisng the last 2 test on a fake injury becaus ehe wanted to play IPL. Many fans were also going to pounce on him for the same Now that did not materlise, so they come up with this theory 100% gaurantee that if Sachin had played in any of the first 3 matches, he would have been targetted for faking an inury to avoid test matches and the theory would be "How can a groin injury heal so soon!"

Might I politely remind you of the following facts? If you keep Tendulkar's injury's starting point as the South Africa test, that injury is one month old. However, the injury first started in the first week of March in the CB Series finlals. It's been two months since then. And he's still not fit. And what about Anil Kumble? You want me to start dopping linkes? Here goes:

The Indian captain Anil Kumble too suffered a groin strain and both chose not to aggravate their injuries as the game was headed for a tame draw. "I had a slight niggle while I was bowling," Kumble said, one which was later found out to be an adductor strain. "So I didn't want to take any chances because I thought the match was probably over by then. Sachin picked up a slight strain in his groin and that got aggravated in the end. He also had a bit of a tummy upset."
http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/indvrsa/content/story/344516.html This is an article dated March 30. Kumble is fit and back, but not Tendulkar.

Oooooh. The Sachin fan is hurt. Poor baby. I should not make fun of his god. It is because of fans like you who do not wish to believe there's an egotistical side to Sachin. You think he can do no wrong. It is people like you who put him on a pedestal, when the truth is, he's as human as the rest of you. Oh, I am ready to beleive but not on the basis of anonymous rantings on the net. Give me something substansial This is why he's got so much power. People do not dare take on him. They think he's god. He's not to be messed with. Power used for good cannot be bad na? If you need proof, go talk to any of the Mumbai players who were present in the 2006-7 squad. They'll tell you what happened. If you do not have contacts, come to me. I'll get you contacts Hmm but arent those players human too? Having their own insecurities. Maybe they are a tad jealous of his success? Maybe they want to get back at him?.
^^

Check your facts before you drop links like this. Tendulkar's groin injury is now nearly two months old. It started in the first week of March. TWO MONTHS?! Even if you keep the starting point as the second Test against Ahmedabad, that still comes to four weeks. And he's still not fit. And what about Anil Kumble? You want me to start dopping linkes? Here goes: http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/indvrsa/content/story/344516.html Kumble is fit and back, but not Tendulkar.
Might seem very funny but the extent and nature of injury suffered by two individuals might sometimes differ

Hmm but arent those players human too? Having their own insecurities. Maybe they are a tad jealous of his success? Maybe they want to get back at him?.
Do you have any evidence to prove these players are jealous and insecure? "Oh, I am ready to believe but not on the basis of anonymous rantings on the net. Give me something substansial." Your argument backfires, and your spelling is no better.

Might seem very funny but the extent and nature of injury suffered by two individuals might sometimes differ
Sure, sure. What you say is funny. But what I say is blasphemy, for which I should be publicly hung by my kookaburras. We cannot criticize god, no? Especially when god has a groin injury that takes 2 months to heal.

Do you have any evidence to prove these players are jealous and insecure? "Oh' date=' I am ready to believe but not on the basis of anonymous rantings on the net. Give me something substansial."[/quote'] Exactly! Now you get the hang of it

Exactly! Now you get the hang of it
I didn't. Instead, I repeatedly say that it's up to you to believe what I say or reject it. But you can't call me a loon because I choose to differ. That would make you as big a loon in my eyes.

ponting is a massive flop and he was shocked he went for so little money a$$ should be grateful he received that much he's batting like its a test match
Out! Run out! Terrible end. I remember the way Ponting lamented about his auction price, about how he got less than Rohit Sharma and the likes. He's not done enough to justify half that price. :hysterical: