If you were to create an all star line up for IPL....

Rohan495

Who would yours be my team 1. Gilchrist - 1 good innings 2. Sehwag - 1 good innings 3. Yuvraj 4. Symonds - 1 good innings 5. Afridi - 0 good innings 6. Dhoni 7. Pathan 8. Warne 9. Asif 10. I.Sharma 11. Mcgrath 12th man: Tendulkar :haha:
I would open with hayden and sehwag..with hussey and raina instead of Symmonds and afretarted

Guest HariSampath

LOL...a team without Sehwag and Murali, but including Afridi, Watson and Misbah ...whadda stupido are you

Guest HariSampath

1. Gilchrist 2. Sehwag 3. Yuvraj 4. Symmonds 5. Dhoni © 6. Rohit 7. Oram/Pollock 8. McGrath 9.Murali 10. Lee 11. Ishant 12. Jogi Easily the best fielding side too, the key is as many batter/bowling combos as possible making allowance for any 2-3 bowlers to fail if they go for 20 in first over, or even if top 3 batters fail, with enough firepower till 7, because in t20, 1 failed bowler or 2 failed batters can cost a game.

LOL...a team without Sehwag and Murali' date=' but including Afridi, Watson and Misbah ...whadda stupido are you[/quote'] Yeah two players are crap according to me, but not as crap as you....some sort of Tamil affiliation to Murali? Dude, this is a T20 game not a Test match, and Afridi is as good a bowler as Murali in this format (check his record right now in IPL, and in the T20 world cup) Watson is a quality allrounder, and obviously I bet you think Misbah isnt that good just coz of that one mistake trying to scoop the ball But hey, you can say anything about my team, but don't really know why you're calling me stupid....moron!

Guest HariSampath

Murali is an automatic pick if at all one spinner plays, for the simple reason he can pick wickets and turn a game in even a single over on any track against any quality oppn batter...in ANY format of the game, tests/odis/t20... and its just that I think you are a stupido...and dumbass ( who cant count 2 + 2 , when two teams play 2 games each against CSK )...as well for thinking that picking Murali is a "tamil affiliation", and being repeatedly hostile to anyone "knowledgable about cricket from Chennai"

Murali is an automatic pick if at all one spinner plays, for the simple reason he can pick wickets and turn a game in even a single over on any track against any quality oppn batter...in ANY format of the game, tests/odis/t20... and its just that I think you are a stupido...and dumbass ( who cant count 2 + 2 , when two teams play 2 games each against CSK )...as well for thinking that picking Murali is a "tamil affiliation", and being repeatedly hostile to anyone "knowledgable about cricket from Chennai"
No way you're knowledgable about cricket - youre just an arrogant moron to begin with - I mean, in your opinion all Indian players = Badri, Raina, Dhoni, Parthiv (of course you did mention this twice nah Murali isn't an automatic pick in T20's...when Afridi can do the same that you mentioned and also bat better than Murali..also he is a better fielder than your Murali

fine you think I'm a stupido and a dumbass - and I think your an arrogant moron whos not knowledgable about cricket - we can call each other all sorts of names but there's no point in it.... I think it would be better if we just stuck to cricket :two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath

1. I said Indian batters are very good in playing spin, and also askd you to check the record of Warne in India. 2. I called you stupido because you couldnt count 2+2, plus calling sehwag and Murali crap. 3. You think that Watson is a pick for opening, while ignoring Gilly, Hayden and Sehwag. 4. you seem to think Misbah is a better pick, Afridi is better than Murali as a spinner, you prefer Asif to Lee and call me "tamil" for picking Murali.....( actually I could have called you paki arselicker for picking 3 pakis without merit, but I did not do so) so, in my opinion, you need to grow up, and try to grow a brain, and learn to add/count, and then graduate to cricket

Guest HariSampath

and one more thing....since you said Warne was a bettr captain than Dhoni in the other thread, and were even convincing me, how come Dhoni is captain of your team which has warne in it ??? just pointing out how muddled, inconsistent and confused your own thinking is

1. I said Indian batters are very good in playing spin, and also askd you to check the record of Warne in India. 2. I called you stupido because you couldnt count 2+2, plus calling sehwag and Murali crap. 3. You think that Watson is a pick for opening, while ignoring Gilly, Hayden and Sehwag. 4. you seem to think Misbah is a better pick, Afridi is better than Murali as a spinner, you prefer Asif to Lee and call me "tamil" for picking Murali.....( actually I could have called you paki arselicker for picking 3 pakis without merit, but I did not do so) so, in my opinion, you need to grow up, and try to grow a brain, and learn to add/count, and then graduate to cricket
Ok dude first of all if you think I insulted you by calling you "Tamil" for picking Murali, then I'm sorry... 1. Yes youve gone on and on about that you idiot -but did you read what I said??? You obviously have not seen Dhoni and UV play spin..switch on your TV next time India plays 2. Yes I've been wanting to say learn some English and make yourself clear next time...no need to mention the 2+2...I know each team plays any other team twice 3. Yes, Sehwag cannot play a ball that deviates - Hayden's an alternate pick but guess what?! Watson can bowl (plus he's opened before for Aus in champions trophy)...Gilly has failed so far except for that one innings 4. I never said Afridi is better than Murali dumbass...why don't you read for a change...I said that in this format he's as good as Murali...and yes Asif is BETTER than Lee (need I repeat it for you??)...you probably get turned on watching him sing and all, but he leaks runs and Asif doesn't. Yeah I'm picking three Pakis because guess what?! They were good enough to reach the T20 world cup finals in case your poor memory isnt working today - get on to youtube and see that over Afridi bowled to Ponting and Symonds and you see that he is quite good for this format For a change, TRY being clear, TRY act matured and stop calling names as I've said - you can criticize a player I pick, but no point in saying the "grow a brain" stuff etc...coz all that really does is make the other guy say something back!!

Guest HariSampath

you started the name calling moron, by calling me "crap", said I was blabbering, and also many other things even before this thread. When I pointed out to you that CSK will win 3 out of 4 games against RR and DC ( 2 + 2), u asked me how that makes 3..LOL... but if you wanna stick to cricket, just answer one question, simple yes or no....is Warne a better captain than Dhoni, as you were stubbornly insisting in the other thread....which in fact started your tirade against me,Chennai, Tamils etc....if he is better than Dhoni..how come you have made Dhoni captain of your all star IPL team that has Warne. Straightforward answer please...either way you lose, and thats why I called you stupido...

Guest HariSampath
Yes youve gone on and on about that you idiot -but did you read what I said??? You obviously have not seen Dhoni and UV play spin..switch on your TV next time India plays
Afridi is a better spinner than Murali was your opinion, and Dhoni cannot play spin too is your opinion..... where were you when Dhoni smashed Afridi and all other pakistan spinners for 148 in an ODI ??? where were you when Dhoni blasted 183 , chasing 300 to win against the SL spin attack ?? ( in that carnage Murali went for 40 odd in 10 overs) yet to buy a tv ? Please come to Chennai where they give free tv sets, I shall give you that dvd, sit and watch all day before telling me stuff....dumbass...learn facts, learn to count, learn to see and understand cricket. facking moron

you started the name calling moron' date=' by calling me "crap", said I was blabbering, and also many other things even before this thread. [b']When I pointed out to you that CSK will win 3 out of 4 games against RR and DC ( 2 + 2), u asked me how that makes 3..LOL... but if you wanna stick to cricket, just answer one question, simple yes or no....is Warne a better captain than Dhoni, as you were stubbornly insisting in the other thread....which in fact started your tirade against me,Chennai, Tamils etc....if he is better than Dhoni..how come you have made Dhoni captain of your all star IPL team that has Warne. Straightforward answer please...either way you lose, and thats why I called you stupido...
Yeah and you think any Indian batsman can play spin well - and I just showed you examples of UV and Dhoni not being able to play good spin well - so I called you an arrogant dumbass Yeah so the 2+2 can be interpreted as 2 wins against RR and 2 against DC (rather than the 2 games against RR and 2 against DC which is what you meant)....so I can say that you were a dumbass by not being clear, but UNTIL my last post I didn't bring it up unlike you Finally, what I meant was Dhoni is no doubt a good captain, but you were going on and on and getting high by praising him left right and center! I said that Warne is just as good and deserves recognition - he really is a talisman for RR...and yeah amongst the two, I'd still have the Dhoni - but I guess since you didn't read it properly, you were a stupido...is that straightforward enough for you! Are we done? Bury the hatchet? :-D cricket please! no stupidos etc!!