Sreesanth - Bhajji Controversy

Sachinism

Nanavati said that it was clear from the evidence that the incident happened and what he would now have to study are the factors leading to it. "Most of what happened is very clear and it will take me just a couple of hours to prepare my report, which I will do on Sunday. I will basically have to apply my mind to why the incident happened. There are some other questions I will attempt to answer: why was only Sreesanth slapped and not anyone else? :hmmmm: Why did the incident happen immediately after that match?" .
:hysterical:

Guest HariSampath

Ok...Nanavati...your granchildren have seen you on TV...you had your moment , summoning Indian stars to appear before you...you said earlier that you "were shocked"...you were convinced it was "totally unprovoked"...and your mission was very easy after "seeing the footage"...and now you are examining "why Sreesanth alone was slapped"...just give it a rest trying to act as a "fair and impartial judge"...and just read out what Sharad Pawar writes for you...and yes...go on and tell us all how "no one tried to influence " a decision...oh my...how impartial, transparent and objective...meanwhile tell us about how your position as chairman of finance committee of BCCI has nothing to do with all this ..and tell us that your desire to remain in that powerful BCCI position has nothing to do with your "judicial enquiry"...we are all listening

Guest HariSampath
But personally, Nanavati said, he would cherish the fact that he didn't get a single phone call from any BCCI official to discuss his investigation or from any former or current player. "The other thing I will remember is the delight on the faces of my grandchildren when they saw me on TV almost every day." Nanavati is expected to submit his findings to Sharad Pawar, the BCCI president, on Monday
and then Pawar would do a spellcheck to see if Nanavati had written it down exactly as instructed... :hysterical: Nanavati dude....get out of here...you must be a retard if you think everyone is a Dud in India...

I have buried the incident: Sreesanth Sreesanth has in fact been bowling much better after the slapping incident during the Mumbai match on April 25. Subhash Rajta tells more. More... I have buried the incident: Sreesanth Subhash Rajta, Hindustan Times Chennai, May 12, 2008 First Published: 02:42 IST(12/5/2008) Last Updated: 02:44 IST(12/5/2008) Sreesanth wore a pretty harried look when he returned from the hearing in Ahmedabad on Saturday noon. And all he told the waiting media was the he had put everything behind him and had all his focus on cricket. “Look, I have been travelling a lot and I am not even feeling too well, but I am pretty focussed on the game and hopefully I will do well today,” he said. Notwithstanding his optimism, it didn't look certain that he would actually take the field, given the travelling and the fact that he wasn’t completely fit. He is reportedly slightly down with flu after the Bangalore match. But he did turn out for the game and proved that what he said in the afternoon wasn’t just for effect; the bowler came out firing on all cylinders, and gave his team early breaks, removing both the openers in his first two overs. He in fact turned in the best figures for the Mohali side even as rest of the bowlers were clobbered by Chennai batsmen, proving that he had actually buried the incident in the past. He has in fact been bowling much better after the slapping incident during the Mumbai match on April 25. Before that match, he had been clobbered for runs against Chennai and Jaipur, but thereafter, except for the match immediately after the incident against Delhi on May 27, he has been improving by leaps and bounds with every match. And, more importantly, he has been doing it without indulging into his shows of aggression and antics. “I am just not thinking about all this and I am bowling the way I had been, I am just focussing on hitting the right areas,” he said, refusing to accept that he has mellowed down. But one can see for himself the difference in his mannerism and how it has apparently helped his bowling.

Nanavati submits report, Pawar to decide meeting date tomorrow There is speculation that temperamental spinner Harbhajan can be banned for 5 Tests or 10 ODIs. More... Slapgate row: Nanavati submits report, Pawar to decide meeting date tomorrow Press Trust Of India Mumbai , May 13, 2008 First Published: 11:27 IST(13/5/2008) Last Updated: 16:59 IST(13/5/2008) The Board-appointed Commissioner Sudhir Nanavati on Tuesday submitted a 14-page report on the slapping row involving Harbhajan Singh and his India teammate S Sreesanth to the BCCI which will decide the fate of the temparamental spinner in the next few days. BCCI President Sharad Pawar will decide tomorrow the date of the Disciplinary Committee meeting which will go through Nanavati's report and decide the quantum of punishment for the player who has already been banned from the ongoing IPL. "The 15 days' deadline given to Mr Nanavati to submit his report is over and he has given the report. It will now be given to the Disciplinary Committee. They will take a decision," BCCI's Chief Administrative Officer Ratnakar Shetty said after accepting the sealed envelope containing the report from Nanavati at the Board office. "We may decide tomorrow when the committee is to meet as Mr Pawar is in town," he added. Pawar heads the committee which has President-elect Shashank Manohar and Vice-President Chirayu Amin as the two other members. Shetty, however, refused to comment on the possible action that can be taken against Harbhajan by the three-member Disciplinary Committee based on the Nanavati probe report. "It's not proper for me to comment on it. It's up to the Disciplinary Committee to decide (on the issue)," he said. Nanavati arrived from Ahmedabad to hand over the 14-page report to Shetty and said that his task was over and it was up to the Disciplinary Committee to act. "I said before that I was shocked (after seeing the video clip of the incident) but it made my task easy. That task has now been completed," Nanavati said. "All the statements received have been recorded (in the report). It's up to the Disciplinary Committee to decide what to do next," the lawyer added. There was widespread speculation that the temperamental spinner could be banned for 5 Tests or 10 ODIs or for a period of one year. It was also speculated that he could be downgraded from Category B to C in the players' contract. "I have come to submit my report to the BCCI. Whatever conclusion I intended to reach I have reached. It's for the BCCI to take appropriate action," Nanavati said on his arrival. Harbhajan slapped his national teammate Sreesanth at the conclusion of Mohali's Indian Premier League match against Mumbai in Mohali on April 25. Harbhajan, who was bought by Mukesh Ambani's franchise for a whopping Rs 3.40 crore during the landmark auction, was subsequently banned from the remainder of the IPL, apart from losing nearly Rs 3 crore of match fee. Sreesanth, who was at the receiving end of Harbhajan's wrath, was also warned against aggressive on-field behaviour and told that his conduct would be taken seriously. Mumbai manager Lalchand Rajput was fined 50 per cent of the match fee for not stopping the off-spinner's attack on Sreesanth playing for Mohali.