Future India T20 team

arkay

This IPL has unearthed new talent. Our victorious T20 team had the following players. How would you the change the team with the advent of new talent. Existing team Sehwag Gambhir Uthappa Yurvraj Rohit Sharma Dhoni Pathan Harbhajan Joginder RP Singh Sreeshant

Based on the tournament so far, we need to give a serious look to the following players batting Yusuf Pathan / Raina / Dhawan / Ashok Asnodkar (RR opener) / Virat Kholi bowling Ghoni / Yo Mahesh / Sangwan / Ashok Dindha / Dhawal Kulkarni

How about the spinners? Anyone has any good recommendation. It looks like Bhaji will have some time off. Would you just use Yusuf Pathan, Yuvraj & Sehwag or would you look to have P. Ojha the left armer who bowled superbly for DC.

How about the spinners? Anyone has any good recommendation. It looks like Bhaji will have some time off. Would you just use Yusuf Pathan' date=' Yuvraj & Sehwag or would you look to have P. Ojha the left armer who bowled superbly for DC.[/quote'] I dont know if Ohja is good enough yet. I really think he can be a great test bowler. I would give him a look in tests before odi's or even t20

20/20 - sehwag yusuf pathan - get ready to c scores of 150/0 in 10 overs with sehwag & yusuf pathan opening gambhir raina yuvraj rohit sharma dhoni piyush chawla pravin kumar ishant rp singh

20/20 - sehwag yusuf pathan - get ready to c scores of 150/0 in 10 overs with sehwag & yusuf pathan opening rp singh
The problem with 2 players who can hit simultaneously, there is tendency of each player wanting to have the strike the most. Thats why Sehwag and Gambhir are good combo. Sehwag goes in his merry way slam - bang while Gambhir takes the odd risk. Yusuf is a good no.3 as he will come in early at the fall of the first wicket. He can continue to play the big shots and also can assess the situation and play accordingly.