Delhi married woman rape and public assault- Khalistani Propaganda

LordPrabhzy

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/foreign-handles-trying-to-use-delhi-rape-to-trigger-clashes-sources-2740301

Not seen a thread on this yet:

high level Summary of events are that a 20 year old married woman with a child was propositioned by a 14 year old 'Child' in Delhi and once she refused his advances he committed suicide, In revenge his family ( including female relatives) kidnapped this woman and publicly beat her raped her and paraded her in the mohalla with her face blackened. As far as i know police action has been swift and a number of people have been  arrested and booked for potential charging.

Now in the last two days I have picked up many posts on Instagram from khalistani funded pages which are trying to flame tensions by pitting this a hindu vs sikh event. As the victim was sikh and the perpetrators are hindus they are accusing them of being religiously motivated and bringing parallels to 1984. In the video I have seen of the girl's chacha he has not mentioned that the reason they did this was because of the girl's religion. Its ironic that if the perpetrators were muslim there would be mute silence.. if the victim was a hindu, there would be mute silence.

Whats even more infuriating that these handles will use ANY crime committed against a sikh even it might be robbery or theft to bring the Sikh genocide Part 2 drama again and again