Cricketers and fitness in india and srilanka

Lakvin

Cricketers like Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and Hardik Pandya have shown how important it is to be fit as a cricketer. However, this season we have seen some cricketers who lack fitness compared to their counterparts. Several experts have pointed out the need for staying fit on social media.

Saurabh Tiwary looked almost unrecognizable when he walked in for Mumbai Indians in the first game of the season. Although he batted well and top-scored for MI, he struggled to take quick singles. Even the Indian vice-captain Rohit Sharma seemed to have put on quite a bit of weight in the Covid-19 lockdown. Piyush Chawla and Shimron Hetmyer did not look as fit as needed.

The season has just started, and for players to maintain their place in the Playing XIs, they would have to start taking their fitness seriously. Otherwise, they would be more injury-prone and will not be able to sustain for the course of 14 games.as srilanken palyer bhanuka rajapaksha you know..last knight best knok for punjab kings..43 for just 22 ball he is top example for talking about fitness..bhanuka rajapaksha who not selected fro to serius vs australia and india at last month..he was unselected by srilanken cricket commity for no skinfold and he could not run 2km...in my opinion fitness not compaire with  his   

talent...for a example,west indian Rahkeem cornwall. What is your idea about fitness in cricket? In this video you can see how indian players keep thair fitness.. https://shrinke.me/Q0pb 

Hardik Pandya ?? And fit??

guy is perennially injured and breaks down anytime he is asked to bowl a few overs 

don’t compare his fitness to MSD who has been keeping and batting and leading for ocer 15 years and I hardly remember a MSD injury