To all people who were making fun of yuvi captaincy

bobbydhillon

well a yuvi fanatic wud always say that MSD is shi t..so no surprises here..dude the thing is give MSD the team that yuvi has and yuvi the team that MSD has now v ll see who wins more..thats wat im saying rite..wit the kind of ppl like shaun marsh' date='mahela, the other aussie guy in his team yuvi shd win all the matches..[/quote'] loll....hahahahahaha your post is funnny

well if u can see the lighter side of my post..gud on u mate..but seriously yuvi a better captain than MSD..:hysterical::hysterical: thats all i can say..
lolll Its true bro...Get enlightened...Dhoni is just oen of those lucky dudes but his captaincy skills are slowly and slowly coming out in open for everyoen to see. We won 20 20 cuz of Yuvi power hittin, gambhir battin, bhajji bowlin and rohit sharma etc etc. Not dhoni. If Yuvi was captain, we wouldve won too. In cb series final. Tendulkar, rohit sharma, ishant sharma, gambhir,bhajji etc won it for us. In india, he lost it against the aus. Just keep watching dude. Though good luck to him But Yuvi is the long term permanent captain cuz he is captain cool.

lol..prove it to me.Link me a few sources prior to ipl that said that. Everyone was shouting chennai, deccan, mumbai and kolkotta.
I thought you were the Great Gambler and aware of all the betting ins and outs, but if I do show you the pre tournament odds with Punjab at least in the top 4, will you accept Yuvraj has not been a big deal as captain?

lolll Its true bro...Get enlightened...Dhoni is just oen of those lucky dudes but his captaincy skills are slowly and slowly coming out in open for everyoen to see. We won 20 20 cuz of Yuvi power hittin, gambhir battin, bhajji bowlin and rohit sharma etc etc. Not dhoni. If Yuvi was captain, we wouldve won too. In cb series final. Tendulkar, rohit sharma, ishant sharma, gambhir,bhajji etc won it for us. In india, he lost it against the aus. Just keep watching dude. Though good luck to him But Yuvi is the long term permanent captain cuz he is captain cool.
are you kidding mate?? Yuvi is not cool, yuvi can very easily get hot headed

well i did predict after the match against MI that CSK is gonna have a tuf time to make it to the semis..v were winning very closely and losing pretty badly..anyway 20 20 is lottery..u neva know..v mite beat rajasthan the next match :D

i second that..look how pissed off he was at the mumbai crowd today..while MSD was pretty cool and played it down by saying that the crowd wud support him wen he plays for india..so MSD is captain cool not yuvi :D

I thought you were the Great Gambler and aware of all the betting ins and outs' date=' but if I do show you the pre tournament odds with Punjab at least in the top 4, will you accept Yuvraj has not been a big deal as captain?[/quote'] Do it. I will show you a couple pre tournament betting odds that dont have Punjab in top 4. You go first.

lolll. Offfield or natural Personality got nuttin todo with being calm and cool under pressure. What you talkin about? Under pressure, he has won us many games for India and like today, he can be very calm under pressure. Dont be fooled by the personality. The agressiveness is also good for captaincy.

i second that..look how pissed off he was at the mumbai crowd today..while MSD was pretty cool and played it down by saying that the crowd wud support him wen he plays for india..so MSD is captain cool not yuvi :D
lol and the fake captain cool loses to duds and real captain cool...bowls himself when under pressure..takes 2 wickets and gets an amazing run out when the game depended on it. So you can be a fake captain coool or the real captain cool.

lolll. Offfield or natural Personality got nuttin todo with being calm and cool under pressure. What you talkin about? Under pressure, he has won us many games for India and like today, he can be very calm under pressure. Dont be fooled by the personality. The agressiveness is also good for captaincy.
Yeh he's won many games for us and lost a few too due to rash shots

loll post real bets dude plus even on this Punjab is not within 4th.3rd to fifth are all same and dhoni the team leader at the top and now he loses to the dud and only won some games cuz of big 3 in the beginning..lolll and if u gonna post icf...I can post atleast 5 threads on icf with polls and stuff where no one chose punjab to be the semifinalist and laughed at the very thought.

lol and the fake captain cool loses to duds and real captain cool...bowls himself when under pressure..takes 2 wickets and gets an amazing run out when the game depended on it. So you can be a fake captain coool or the real captain cool.
well Y4C its yuvis day today so u can say watever u want and be proud coz Punjab won mainly coz of stupidity frm mumbai and a bit of level headed thinking from yuvi..but it aint gonna change anything..MSD supported yuvi all thro the CB series even though yuvi was playing like shi t and finally yuvi came gud against SL before the finals..MSD knows how to captain the Indian team better than anyone around rite now..maybe yuvi will get his chance but i think he wont be better than MSD..

well Y4C its yuvis day today so u can say watever u want and be proud coz Punjab won mainly coz of stupidity frm mumbai and a bit of level headed thinking from yuvi..but it aint gonna change anything..MSD supported yuvi all thro the CB series even though yuvi was playing like shi t and finally yuvi came gud against SL before the finals..MSD knows how to captain the Indian team better than anyone around rite now..maybe yuvi will get his chance but i think he wont be better than MSD..
lol if yuvi was captain , he wouldaa supported ms dhoni too if he was going thru tuff times. These 2 are gonna play together for long time and cant just kick a proven player out cuz of bad form. Any sensible captain will do tht. Nuttin SO COOL abt it..:hysterical:

loll post real bets dude plus even on this Punjab is not within 4th.3rd to fifth are all same and dhoni the team leader at the top and now he loses to the dud and only won some games cuz of big 3 in the beginning..lolll and if u gonna post icf...I can post atleast 5 threads on icf with polls and stuff where no one chose punjab to be the semifinalist and laughed at the very thought.
Desidownunder did not make up those odds, he posted them from somewhere and didn't give a link in OP. They were joint 3rd according to those odds. I'll dig up more later to show where Punjab were held prior to the tournament for the benefit of the Great Gambler when I get some time to google around.

lol if yuvi was captain ' date=' he wouldaa supported ms dhoni too if he was going thru tuff times. These 2 are gonna play together for long time and cant just kick a proven player out cuz of bad form. Any sensible captain will do tht. Nuttin SO COOL abt it..:hysterical:[/quote'] well u can only compare MSD and Yuvi after yuvi gets a chance rite..v ll know how gud Yuvi is once he gets to be the captain of the side..so i guess ill reserve my comments till then..and if Yuvi does get his chance and if he does indeed prove to be a better captain than MSD ill be the first person to support him..but until that day MSD has all my support :D

well u can only compare MSD and Yuvi after yuvi gets a chance rite..v ll know how gud Yuvi is once he gets to be the captain of the side..so i guess ill reserve my comments till then..and if Yuvi does get his chance and if he does indeed prove to be a better captain than MSD ill be the first person to support him..but until that day MSD has all my support :D
Fair nuff