Dadaji Tendulkar gets duck! What do the worshipperz have to say?

Guest whineleg

^^ Well said. I wish we lived in the 1500s when we could assemble as a mob,drag the anti-SRT people by their hair and burn them at the stake without worrying about the silly little things that we have today like free speech, the cops or the 'Report Post' button. :((
Sounds like a Ganguly site from where we all came looking for cover. And I felt like doing the same to some who started a thread laughing at Dravid's two ducks wishing a golden duck, although the second was an umpiring goof up.

Sounds like a Ganguly site from where we all came looking for cover. And I felt like doing the same to some who started a thread laughing at Dravid's two ducks wishing a golden duck, although the second was an umpiring goof up.
I've managed to achieve the impossible with one post. :top: - Made yoda make a post with more than 1 sentence :woah: - No insipid one liners for a change :two_thumbs_up: - Irritated the oh so calm and wise one :D

Mumbai Indians have been winning even before SRT started playing' date=' and that was during even more pressure and "must win" situations and after 3 continuous losses. Pollock has been the one who did it, batting, bowling and captaincy, closely followed by Sanath jayasurya. It is "political correctness" for even media folks to slavishly referring to Sachin's absence or presence even when other players were the performing stars and were being interviewed. Naturally even those players respond with " Oh we are all waiting for Sachin to return, his presence is all the difference", "Sachin is the person around whom everything revolves" ( naturally Lalu Rajput), "Sachin's presence helped me play my game naturally" ( Sanath)....etc...'Nuff said as to how these statements are almost forcibly extracted for the benefit of pleasing the "sachin-is-god" species of Indian fans, and all this is for media / mass effect and even in cricket circles this is already a joke[/quote'] And who is in the "Cricket Circle" apart from you? Two mirrors facing you? No one is taking any credit away from Pollock or Jayasuriya, Pollock captained extremely well for the 3 consecutive wins (and Sanath pitched in as well with a M.O.M bowling performance). Sanath has fired in the last 2 games (after Sachin returned) and has been an asset for the Team, naturally. What is your problem if Jayasuriya says that having Sachin at the other helped him fire and play his natural game? When he was opening with other inexperienced batsmen, he was the senior one - and he had to play a conservative game and also help the other guy. Now, with Sachin at one end, he knows he can go after the bowling because Sachin can stay at the other end and he can also help the guys who will come in if Jaya gets out. It is pathetic that you are claiming that the players themselves are lying and are forced to say nice things about Sachin- if thats not a biased eye, I don't know what is. I don't care what Lalchand Rajput has said - the coordinator from Reliance who is handling the IPL business, in the first interview, after the team was formed, said that the Sachin is the nucleus of the team. The media is going to talk about Sachin everytime MI is referred to because they know the public will read with interest if it has the word 'Sachin' in it. I don't see how this is any different than it has been for the past 18 years? Its almost as if you're blaming him because he's revered by cricketers and by the public -- as if it is his fault that he is so popular.

^^ Well said. I wish we lived in the 1500s when we could assemble as a mob,drag the anti-SRT people by their hair and burn them at the stake without worrying about the silly little things that we have today like free speech, the cops or the 'Report Post' button. :((
One of your worst posts ever Gambo