Need a hand with writing Player profiles

King

Re: Need a hand with writing Player profiles

So far we only have profiles for Tendulkar' date=' Ganguly and Yuvraj Singh.[/quote'] Hey Ravi...I did submit profiles for Viru and Dhoni using the feedback option last night..let me know if you got that...otherwise I can resend.
Both the profiles you sent were curtailed in the end for some reason, can you please email webmaster@indiancricketfans.com the full write up you wrote. Thanks mate.

Re: Need a hand with writing Player profiles We still need profiles for the following : R Dravid (captain) KD Karthik (wicketkeeper) Z Khan A Kumble MM Patel IK Pathan AB Agarkar : In Progress I will write on Sehwag and Pathan. If time permits will pick up the left overs too. Guys we need these profies ASAP. This is the only web page that is pending othwise we can formally add the WC section to this website. Sorry and don't be offended if one of us go ahead with picking some from above as we can't wait for your write ups to come in.

Re: Need a hand with writing Player profiles

So far we only have profiles for Tendulkar' date=' Ganguly and Yuvraj Singh.[/quote'] Hey Ravi...I did submit profiles for Viru and Dhoni using the feedback option last night..let me know if you got that...otherwise I can resend.
Both the profiles you sent were curtailed in the end for some reason, can you please email webmaster@indiancricketfans.com the full write up you wrote. Thanks mate.
Emailed profiles for Sehwag and Dhoni to the above id

Re: Need a hand with writing Player profiles I'll send this through "Submit News", but just in case it doesn't go through;

agarkar.jpg Once regarded by many as the blue-eyed boy of Indian cricket and a potential successor to one of the greatest cricketers ever produced by the country, Kapil Dev ? Ajit Agarkar has come a long way indeed. 9 years on and 272 wickets later ? he shall be participating in his third World Cup campaign. Unfortunately, his outings at this particular tournament have never been a fair representation of his prodigious talent. Rising to prominence in a heartbeat after snaring 50 wickets in fewer matches than any other ODI bowler in history; the hefty weight of expectations proved too hard to bear, as he was vilified in the aftermath of India?s catastrophic super-six exit in 1999. Agarkar?s profligacy proved to be costly as his bowling yielded over 70 runs in a narrow defeat to ZIM. Memories of these performances would shackle him 4 years later as he was repeatedly overlooked and could only watch from the sidelines as his team-mates played in the World Cup final. Given his stellar record against the world champions, Agarkar had ample reason to feel hard done by. Now the most experienced fast bowler in India?s attack, the 2007 CWC constitutes an opportunity for redemption ? providing him with the stage on which he can atone for errors made in the past. This renewed sense of motivation, coupled with his instinctively combative nature as a bowler makes him all the more valuable for India. Boasting a remarkable strike rate of 32.7 with the ball, Agarkar is a born wicket-taker and the entire country eagerly anticipates the unleashing of those trademark inswinging yorkers on India?s biggest adversaries when the tournament is underway.