Biggest Choke In IPL Rofl --Chennai's choke against Bangalore

fineleg

oh yeah below par royals team that turning out to be the best team in ipl i guess u still gonna say u didnt said anything lol
yea after the first two matches i said that. but looks like hes got a lot of help and things changed for him at the right time. As a captain for Mohali yes maybe, but as a captain of the national team, nah man

when they lose yuvi is useless and when they win then moody and other players are responsible be consistent
Yea after first two games he looked clueless as a captain. But i guess he got some helped and sorted out his woes quickly and his fortunes changed for him. In T20 luck plays a factor, we should all know that by now. Im a fan Yuvraj. This tourney he has been Mediocre but his team has been excellent.

Yea after first two games he looked clueless as a captain. But i guess he got some helped and sorted out his woes quickly and his fortunes changed for him. In T20 luck plays a factor' date=' we should all know that by now. Im a fan Yuvraj. This tourney he has been Mediocre but his team has been excellent.[/quote'] and thats the sign of bias against certain player , always find fault no matter what :hysterical:

and thats the sign of bias against certain player ' date=' always find fault no matter what :hysterical:[/quote'] im not finding any faults im just saying that Yuvraj is sorrounded by a great group of players. the foreign replacements have been spot on, the coaching has been great, Pathan and Chawla have been good overall Punjab Kings XI is a great team, Yuvraj has a winning record so i cant speak against him, but his batting in this tourney has been mediocre

im not finding any faults im just saying that Yuvraj is sorrounded by a great group of players. the foreign replacements have been spot on' date=' the coaching has been great, Pathan and Chawla have been good overall Punjab Kings XI is a great team, Yuvraj has a winning record so i cant speak against him, but his batting in this tourney has been mediocre[/quote'] yes his team is winning, u cant say anything but if they lose , u will jump all over how bad is he

so when dhoni captain then he make india win' date=' right ?[/quote'] Dhoni is a good captain, Yuvraj has a little bit of Dhoni in him when he captain Mohali, he just makes sure everyone is doing their job at a high intensity, its just simple captaincy that brings tremendous results.

Dhoni is a good captain' date=' Yuvraj has a little bit of Dhoni in him when he captain Mohali, he just makes sure everyone is doing their job at a high intensity, its just simple captaincy that brings tremendous results.[/quote'] lol what a biased opinion lol

like the way u created that thread ' date=' then all the good players around him, coach and everybody will disappear and only yuvi would be blamed , according to u .[/quote'] lol man, what did i say about Yuvi, i have no right to say anything about Yuvi that thread has no significance anymore. Mohali is one of the top teams in the IPL. Theyre playing as a unit. Case Closed.