Chennai or Mumbai?

Zakhmi

Guest HariSampath

CSK and MI would be the most well deserved semi finalists if that happens because at least it will be due to their own plays and not like Delhi who has finished up short on points and hoping to sneak through because of others defaulting....It is probably easier for CSK to get one win than MI to get 2, especially as CSK plays the Chargers and MI has to face the Royals and BRC

CSK and MI would be the most well deserved semi finalists if that happens because at least it will be due to their own plays and not like Delhi who has finished up short on points and hoping to sneak through because of others defaulting....It is probably easier for CSK to get one win than MI to get 2' date=' especially as CSK plays the Chargers and MI has to face the Royals and BRC[/quote'] what if DD played their last 4 games after CSK's last game ??

Guest Hiten.
If Mumbai dont make it, love a CSK and King XI final Mumbai crowd will be partisan towards CSK obviously
...I think they would go after Kings XI (esp. UV because of his sprint after running out the last batsman). I wonder what exactly will UV say if Mumbaikars go completely OTT due to that childish act by UV.

CSK and MI would be the most well deserved semi finalists if that happens because at least it will be due to their own plays and not like Delhi who has finished up short on points and hoping to sneak through because of others defaulting....It is probably easier for CSK to get one win than MI to get 2' date=' especially as CSK plays the Chargers and MI has to face the Royals and BRC[/quote'] Thats lame to say the least! Its simple and in black & white..the team that ends up with more points after 14 games deserves to go through..MI and CSK dont deserve to go through just beacuse they happen to play their last games after Delhi is done or because you have emotional attachments for them and against DD!

Regardless of who we want in the semis..RR surely want to beat MI today and send them out of the tournament. Warnie has already spoken of his concern with MI having home advantage in case they get to semis and finals and he would be happy to take care of that matter now.

Thats lame to say the least! Its simple and in black & white..the team that ends up with more points after 14 games deserves to go through..MI and CSK dont deserve to go through just beacuse they happen to play their last games after Delhi is done or because you have emotional attachments for them and against DD!
..shouldn't you be accused of the same P.S I agree with ya, whoever has MAX points and qualify should go through..I dont agree with this deserve and wont be fun nonsense

P.S You know what reason they have 1) A Joke 2) Plance crash victims 3) Russian Gambling boat ( someone couldn't pay )
:hysterical: are these the real reasons that cops are giving ? Its weird that none of these victims were reported missing ... secondly why only the left leg... Its a masala story for Sansaaaai

wanna bet on Aus Windies test as well ? I say windies will win ... but u gotta give me good odds
lol, i wil never bet on those guys..( aussies ), I want windows to win as well tereko token 100K as good luck if windies win