Chennai or Mumbai?

Zakhmi

I'm hoping for a Delhi vs Mumbai finals. That would be a terrific game. I don't think that can transpire.
I think its better from now on to guess as to which team will play against Rajasthan in the finale!

Rajasthan vs Punjab will be an apt and great final Rajasthan is the team to beat Had CSK not lost Hayden+Hussey+Oram, then Rajastan vs CSK will also have been interesting. But CSK wont make it to semis with the weakened team.

I'm hoping for a Delhi vs Mumbai finals. That would be a terrific game. I don't think that can transpire.
I agree. Mumbai will be trying their best to choke in the end and Sehwag will be trying his best to counter it with the stupidest bowling change possible. Should be a good one. :-D

Guest HariSampath

Semifinals will be Royals Vs Delhi and Chennai vs Kings 11 Finals will be Chennai Vs someone. and that someone will be runners up :-)

I agree. Mumbai will be trying their best to choke in the end and Sehwag will be trying his best to counter it with the stupidest bowling change possible. Should be a good one. :-D
lets wait n see...with no favor or opposition to any team, I think that Rajasthan deserves to be in the gr8 grand Finale!

Guest HariSampath

Allrite Folkz....Its finally MY prediction of the last 4 that has come true...DUDS remain DUDS...LOL Now Delhi face Royals and CSK face Punjab ( who have been thrashed both times by CSK so far in IPL )...let us see what the Finals matchup is..... But like I have been saying right from the begining, NOW on, its just a case of ANY team having 2 good days in a row...so ALL 4 teams have same chances !!! But Happy to see the pretenders and the DUDS have been royally kicked out :yay:

Mumbaiya...whats there course of cricket now? Chennai is through semis...

81651.2.jpgMahendra Singh Dhoni had plenty to smile about after his Chennai Super Kings made it to the semi-finals with a win over Deccan Chargers